(Twenty-Two)

"Hey hey now, my name is Kehlani, Lani short, and just like you I am a demon." The woman introduced herself.

"I know that." Normani squinted her eyes.

"Okay but you didn't have to kill my greeting spider, he was such a good boy." Kehlani huffed.

"Sorry, not really a spider fan." Normani put down her hand and her eyes went back to normal.

"Well I have 7 other on me so don't kill them." Kehlani nervously laughed.

"Sorry about that, we can buy a new one." Dinah yawned.

"Nah that's the 10th greeting spider I've had and I'm tired of seeing them die when people see them. Treat me to dinner instead." Kehlani held up her thumb and a spider popped out.

"Deal, if y'all made me buy a spider I would've killed you all." Ally crossed her arms.

"You were so scared." Tori snickered.

"Shut up Tori." Ally blushed.

"I didn't mind you being in my arms."

"Then carry me, I mean, I am royalty." Ally turned the situation and Tori eyes widened after Ally whispered something in her ear.

"I'm hungry, let's go get food please." Tori was also blushing and Ally was smiling innocently.

"What's the best around?" Normani asked Kehlani.

"The best around huh? Let me show y'all." Kehlani took out like a spider towards the food court and the others followed.

"You don't have to run." Dinah sighed, getting tired from the usage of energy.

She stopped and so did the rest.

"Welcome to Paradise." Kehlani put her hand on her hip.

"You're so cheesy." Normani looked away seeing that the place is called paradise.

"Cheesy is my charm." Kehlani flashed her fangs and Dinah rested her head on top of Normani's.

"Can you order for me, I'm tired." Dinah yawned and Normani nodded.

"So what are y'all names?" Kehlani wondered.

"I'm Ally, this is Tori, Normani, Dinah, Camila, Billie, and Lauren." Ally introduced them all.

"The best for last." Lauren smirked.

"Last place is never first place." Ally raised an eyebrow.

"Ally you are means sometimes." Lauren laughed.

"Woah, y'all are the sins right?" Kehlani realized.

"Yep." Camila answered.

"I never expected myself to run into you all. I'm a contractor demon, I do whatever any mortal sell themselves to." Kehlani pulled out many dead contracts that have been met.

"So if they want to be rich-" Lauren started.

"I'll make them rich." Kehlani licked her fang.

"And for the price of their soul?" Billie squinted her eyes.

"Exactly." Kehlani nodded.

"Do you have a new client?" Normani asked.

"I do, but I'm tied by her parents."  Kehlani stretched her back.

"Really, her parents have connections to the demon world?" Ally questioned.

"Well she is a mix between a demon and an angel." Kehlani laughed lightly.