(Fifthteen)

"Quad date! Quad date! Quad date!" Drew chanted as everyone is slouched on their couches half asleep.

"Drew please, it's too early for this." Lauren growled lowly.

"It's 3 pm and it's Saturday!" Drew yelled causing them to snap awake.

"It's not my fault I'm so tired." Normani yawned as she stretched.

"Then who's fault is it?" Drew wondered and Normani pointed to the hickey causing Drew jaw to drop before adverting her attention.

"Sorry." Dinah says and Normani cuddled into her again.

"Anyways, we'll go to the movies at 5." Drew states.

"The movies? You call that a date?" Camila questioned.

"Yes, we'll also be going to a restaurant for dinner after the movies." Drew then mentioned.

"Oh that's more like it." Tori shoots up and is now fully awake.

"What's a restaurant?" Lauren asked.

"A restaurant is a place to go to eat some good food." Tori basically started to drool just thinking about the food.

"How is Ally still sleeping?" Billie wondered and they all shrugged.

"Maybe she stayed up reading the bible again." Tori suggested.

"No, I'm just ignoring you all so I can sleep." Ally turned into the couch and wrapped the covers around her.

"Wow, Allysin really popping off." Camila joked causing Lauren to snort.

"Camila jokes that only Lauren laughs at part 1." Billie notes causing Camila to give a glare as Lauren flips her off.

"I'mma go and get in the shower." Normani tells them as she walks off.

"Wow she is really good at that deception thing." Tori says.

"It is really useful, makes stealing things easier." Lauren states causing Camila to hit her.

"Anyways, I'mma go get ready." Camila ushered for Lauren to get off of her and she does.

Ally got up and follow her and Drew decided to tag along as well. The other four looked around and loaded up the game, they all felt like Dinah, too lazy to move. It was nearing 5 and Normani is helping the other three well mainly Drew and Ally get ready.

"Go casual, something not too fancy and something not too lazy." Normani says as she touch up Camila's make up.

"You wear dresses to school." Drew points out.

"Because they are easy to put on and take off, that's casual to me." Normani explained as she throw one of Billie's huge jackets at her.

"How does this look?" Ally asked as she spun around.

"It's perfect." They all responded and Ally giggled.

"Why do you have Billie's jacket?" Drew wondered and Normani looked at her, examining her outfit.

"Here, these are Billie's glasses." Normani threw the pair and Drew caught it still confused.

By now, they are all ready and exited the room feeling good about what they are wearing. The other four were still on the couch but ready to leave.

The Outfits: