(Sixteen)

"Woah! Look how big this place is." Lauren smiled and Camila smacked her in the back of her head.

"¡No te atrevas a pensar en robar!" Camila scolded Lauren who cowered down.

"Damn, you act like a little bitch now." Billie laughed and Drew pulled her inside the place.

"Speak for yourself." Lauren muttered.

As the rest of the group walked into the place, all Tori saw was snacks.

"Ooh, what are we watching?" Camila asked.

"Popcorn." Tori drooled as she watched the popcorn maker shoot out popcorn in it's box.

"Tori." Ally pulled Tori away causing her to sadden.

"I could careless about what we watch." Normani responded to Camila question.

"If I fall asleep it's not my fault." Dinah muttered already half asleep on Normani's shoulder.

"Let's watch...that." Billie pointed to one of the doors.

"The Avengers?" Drew questioned.

"Yes." Billie nods and Drew shrugged before tugging her towards the ticket desk.

"Alright come on everyone." Drew tells them and they followed behind her as Tori eyes are locked on to the snacks still.

"Food..." Tori whimpered.

"Can we get 8 tickets to see The Avengers please?" Drew ushered and the lady nodded.

Pulling out her wallet, she paid for the tickets and they walked over to the snack bar which had a line of people waiting.

"Yay food!" Tori cheered and they rolled their eyes.

"Snacks at the movies are expensive, we'll only get popcorn." Drew mentioned.

"That's something I guess." Tori frowned.

"We're up." Normani pointed to the empty space before them.

The line went by quick. They got their popcorn and made their way into the theater. It was huge! The group of 8 quickly made their way to their seats just before the movie starts not knowing exactly when that'll be.

"Hey Tori." Lauren whispered and Tori looked at her while stuffing her face with popcorn.

"Hmm?" Tori hummed.

"Here." Lauren threw a couple of snacks at her causing Tori face to glow.

"You're the best!" Tori cheered with her mouth full of popcorn making everyone flinch back.

"Don't eat with your mouth open please." Ally pulled Tori back.

"Lauren, where did you get that stuff from?" Drew whispered.

"From the house, Camila said not to steal anything so technically I didn't." Lauren shrugged as she pulls out a bag of Skittles.

"Touché." Camila noted.

"Do you have Sour Patch Kids?" Normani wondered and Lauren tossed her a pack.

"M&Ms?" Billie held out her hand and Lauren tossed it to her.

After eating all the snacks and finishing the movie. The group of 8 threw away the trash and made their way to the bathroom to wash their hands also clean their face.

"Where are we going to next again?" Dinah mumbled finally about to wake up.

"To the restaurant!" Tori ushered and they followed her with a shrug as Drew face palms herself.

"Just follow me, not her." Drew tell them and they complied.

As they walked to the restaurant, Dinah is now fully awake since the sun has set.

"The Avengers was actually cool." Dinah speak up and Normani smiled at her.

"Hello." Normani greeted since Dinah awake is a whole new person.

"Oh hi, day feels so long it's unbearable." Dinah rolled her eyes and Normani giggles.

Drew stopped and pointed at the restaurant.

"Here we are." Drew gestured and Tori sniffed the air and the smell of food enters her stomach making her even more hungry.

"Hello young sinners, and virtue." Satan greeted and they all jumped, except for Lauren and Normani.

"Wassup." Lauren put her hands behind her head with an raised eyebrow.

"I realized you all don't have money, so here is 500 bucks. Oh and here's your money back Drew." Satan gave them all money and they all smiled.

"Thanks!" Lauren admire the green paper cautiously.

"Adios." Satan left and Drew sighed in relief.

"I thought I'll be broke by the end of tonight." Drew muttered and Billie puts up her thumb.

"Your dinner is on me." Billie smiled and everyone except Drew cringed.

"Billie...smiling?" Camila shivers.

"I have smiled before, it's nothing new." Billie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever, I'm hungry and my beautiful smile wants to be smiling at some food." Ally walks and Tori follows immediately behind.

As they get seated, Drew explained to them how ordering food works and they all understood.

"Since I'm woke at night and you have energy, maybe these dinner dates can happen more frequently." Dinah tell Normani and Normani blushed.

"I...I mean su-sure." Normani laughed nervously which confused Dinah as Camila shakes her in shame.

"I thought you were the pants in the relationship." Camila says to Normani and Normani shakes her head.

"I wear dresses for a reason." Normani sipped her tea as soon as it arrived to the table.

"Oop, oh okay miss." Camila laughed and Normani held in hers.

"Dinah is sappy." Lauren teased and Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"I don't get what I did." Dinah stretched the laziness out of her body.

"Your orders?" The waiter questioned and they gave him it.

"Let's play a game." Ally clapped her hands.

"I don't think y'all understand the point of a quad date." Drew mentions.

"That doesn't matter, now game is...never have I ever." Ally smiled.

"Alright fine." Drew puts up her hands in defense.

"Okay I'll go first, never have I ever kissed someone that is not your date." Ally went straight into the juicy part.

Billie and Lauren both took sip and Camila crossed her arms.

"Never have I ever, had sex." Lauren shot right back at Ally and Ally rolled her eyes.

Camren and Norminah took a sip.

"Wait you two haven't..." Camila made a little knot with her fingers.

"Fucked yet, shocker." Lauren finished Camila's sentence.

"Lauren." Camila groaned.

"Camila." Lauren growled.

"Never have I ever...said I love you." Normani changed the subject and Dinah took a sip along with Normani.

Tori also took a sip causing Dinah to spit out her drink.

"Dinah!" Normani gave her a napkin.

"Tori." Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm?" Tori hummed in confusion.

"Who did you say it too?" Ally wondered.

"That was a long time ago." Tori laughed and they all dropped it.

When their food arrived, the waiter looked at the mess confused but ignored it. They all dug into their food and continued to play their game.