(Twenty)

"So Drew, you do remember us?" Ariana asked but it sounded more like a statement.

"Yes." Drew answered truthfully.

"Why did you act like you didn't?" Selena frowned.

"Because I'm still human, I grew up on this planet and I barely believe that my girlfriend is a demon better yet a sin." Drew rolled her eyes.

"How could you date someone like her?" Ella wondered.

"Someone like her? What is that suppose to mean?" Drew squinted her eyes.

"I don't mean anything mean behind it, demons are just more of the aggressive type." Ella laughed nervously.

"Listen Ella, I choose who I get to be with. I don't care about the rules or any type rules." Drew sighed.

"Rules are meant to be followed." Ariana eyebrow twitched.

"And some are meant to broken." Drew smirked.

"Can y'all stop arguing, it's giving me a headache." Naomi shakes her head and Becky pull her into a side hug.

"Yeah just be happy she's with us now." Megan picked up Drew easily since she is a giant to them all.

"You are like a giant teddy bear, Megan." Drew smiled at her and Megan smiled back widely.

"So tell us how human life is?" Naomi raised an eyebrow.

"The same as angel life but they are more ways to die." Drew shrugged.

"Really?" Naomi wondered.

"Also there is many fights and wars over power instead of having equality. Speaking equality, different races, sex, and many other things were protested for not having equal rights so that also happens. And there is people who r*pe others no matter the age, there's k*llers who k*ll others no matter the age again, and basically just bad people in this world but it's fun on this planet." Drew explained and all of their faces were shocked or horrified.

"This place is depressing." Naomi looked down and Becky hugged her.

"Look on the bright side-" Selena start but Ariana cuts her off.

"What bright side? The human race is a disease that we have to protect." Ariana crossed her arms.

"Oh come on, we aren't that bad." Drew laughed.

"Sure." Becky shakes her head as she rubbed the saddened Naomi.

Drew felt her phone buzz in her pocket and looked at who texted her.

"Looks like I have to go, Billie wants to talk to me."

"Oh, tell Billie I said hi." Naomi smiled.

"Really?" Drew questioned.

"Yes." Naomi nodded.

"Alright." Drew shrugged.

"Tell Tori I said hi." Ella laughed nervously.

"Dinah too." Megan patted Drew's shoulder.

"Aright I'll just tell then that you all said hi." Drew rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"Not to Normani." Ariana crossed her arms.

"Why?" Drew raised an eyebrow.

"She's stuck up and rude." Ariana stated.

"You're the same way." Drew noted and Ariana scoffed.

"I do what I have to do to get my work done." Ariana explained.

"Then you can't complain." Drew told her and Ariana huffed before walking away.

"Do you need someone to walk you over?" Selena asked.

"No I'll be fine." Drew patted her shoulder softly and walked off towards the sinners' house.

Making her way up the small steps, she knocked softly on the door and Normani answers it.

"Hi Drew." Normani greeted.

"Hey Mani." Drew greeted back.

"Come on in." Normani step aside letting Drew in then shut the door behind her.

"Oh Dinah, Megan says hi by the way." Drew tells Dinah as she walk pass the living room.

Dinah gave Drew a thumbs up and Drew headed upstairs. Drew walks over to Tori door and yell.

"Ella says hi!" Drew snickered.

"OKAY!" Tori yelled back louder then Drew expected, must've been sat furthest from the door or in her bathroom.

Drew didn't even wanna think too much of it and heads to Billie's bedroom. Knocking before opening the door, she realized that Billie wasn't in her room.

"Hey babe." Billie whispered in Drew's ear causing Drew to jump.

"Oh my goodness, you scared the living hell out of me." Drew exclaimed as she placed her hand over her heart.

"I'm a living hell-" Billie pointed out as Drew cuts her off.

"Ew, Billie." Drew giggled.

"I didn't mean it like that." Billie laughed nervously.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Drew wondered as she sat down on. Billie's bed.

"Well now that I think about it, were kinda already on topic." Billie scratched behind her ear.

"Hmm?" Drew raised an eyebrow already know what this is going.

"Um, I was wondering if you're ready to move onto the next step of our relationship..." Billie trailed off.

"Like?" Drew smiled.

"You know, sex." Billie muttered.

"Oh Billie, you're so cute." Drew giggled.

"Huh?" Billie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Baby, you don't have to be nervous to ask me for sex, if you want it then you have to start it." Drew started to suck on Billie's neck softly.

"Oh? Oh." Billie relaxed in Drew's touch as Billie pushed both of them onto her bed...

Meanwhile in the living room, Dinah is being ignored by Normani again so she decided to start playing the PS4. It was so quiet, it was neither comfortable or uncomfortable. It kinda confused Dinah as well on why Normani was ignoring her. Looking over at her girlfriend, she seen her hands placed in that weird symbol as before and raised an eyebrow. 'Is that like her way of meditating?' Dinah questioned in her head.

"Damn." Normani muttered as she released her position nearly out of breath, 'was she not breathing while doing that?' Dinah continued to ask in her head.

"So...what exactly is that meant to do?" Dinah questioned.

"I don't know, that's why I'm doing this...to find out." Normani mumbled her words at the end and Dinah sighed.

"Can you take a break?" Dinah asked as she gets up to stand in front of Normani.

"Why?" Normani wondered.

"Because I want your attention." Dinah kneeled down and planted her lips onto Normani's.

"Hmm." Normani hummed into the kiss as she cupped Dinah's face.