Chapter 5

His eyes met from the air. Xia Zhi held the broom in her hand and asked him calmly, "What's wrong with you?"

"Can't you say hello when you see my deskmate?"

With long legs stepping down from the motorcycle, he leaned lazily on the car and inserted his pocket with one hand, with a consistent expression.

The silver moonlight shone on him, which looked even more thin and cool. The shadow was elongated on the ground, and the picture felt like a movie.

"Well, good evening." Xia Zhi told him cleverly.

Jiang Yu was teased. He had never seen such a different girl.

Xia Zhi continued to clean, but Jiang Yu didn't leave, so he looked at her like this.

Being stared at so unsponsed, Xia Zhi had to ask bravely, "What's wrong with you?"

"I just like to see you can't?"

The ambiguous words were so natural and blurted out casually.

Xia Zhi's face was full of shame. Fortunately, it was at night, and she couldn't see him blushing.

She doesn't like to get along with the opposite sex in the first place, let alone Jiang Yu, a moody and uncertain person.

"Miao Miao--"

Liu Silan's expression came from home.

Before Xia Zhi could panic, Jiang Yu had got on the motorcycle and left.

Liu Silan caught his back and asked Xia Zhi in horror, "Who was that boy just now? Do you know him?"

"He is Jiang Yu, my classmate."

"Why are you on the same shift as him?" Liu Silan frowned and said to Xia Zhi, "He is a well-known demon here. He is so muddled that he knows how to fight all day long. If you are unlearned and incompetent, don't associate with such people."

"Oh." Xia Zhi agreed and didn't want to say anything more.

-

The day before yesterday, I just cleaned the water at the door, and it rained again the next day. Xia Zhi went out of home and frowned with a headache.

She has never liked rainy days since she was a child, but the city is rainy.

"Xia Zhi, good morning!"

Han Jinlu brought her schoolbag to her door with a bag in her mouth, and came to her happily.

"You don't have an umbrella?" Xia Zhi hurried over and put an umbrella on her head.

Han Jinlu blinked, "I know you will definitely bring an umbrella. Let's just take an umbrella."

When she came to the school gate, a boy stopped Xia Zhi excitedly. She fixed her eyes and saw that it was Jiang Yu's friend, as if his surname was Xiao?

"I just looked at my back and thought it was you, and sure enough!" Xiao Zeye looked at her, looked straight at her, and said disgustedly, "Why did you dress up like this?"

"I feel very comfortable myself." Xia Zhi said lightly and pulled Han Jinlu in.

Xiao Zeye grabbed her hair. Although he couldn't understand her aesthetics, she just wanted to be beautiful, and don't care so much.

He followed again and took out the breakfast he bought from his schoolbag and handed it to Xia Zhi, "Have you eaten yet? It's still warm."

"Thank you. I ate it."