Chapter 6

Xia Zhi's skin was thin and she couldn't stand Jiang Yu's teasing. She grabbed the corners of her clothes at a loss and said, "Thank you."

"Is it enough to say it?"

She looked confused and didn't quite understand what he meant.

"I'm hungry. Please treat me to dinner." Jiang Yu said it rightly and could not refuse.

Xia Zhi thought that he had paid for her glasses last time, so she agreed.

The two went to the noodle restaurant they had been to before and asked for two signature sparerib noodles.

Jiang Yu's eating style is very elegant. Even if he eats noodles, he looks like a noble son.

To be fair, he is really one in a million, especially those eyes, which seem to be ecstatic.

Xia Zhi sat opposite him and felt that she couldn't let go.

The atmosphere was originally quite harmonious, but it was soon destroyed by two boys who appeared at an inappropriate time.

"Yo, isn't this Master Jiang? Do you also have horses?"

Seeing the other party's face as a gangster and saying such ugly words, Xia Zhi couldn't help frowning.

Jiang Yu's eyes stared at the table. He didn't say anything for several seconds, but there was a faint murderous breath in his eyes.

As long as the other party says one more word, he will beat them to speak again.

But the two people closed as soon as they were ready. Without saying anything more, they found a seat and sat down.

Xia Zhi obviously found that Jiang Yu's face was no longer as beautiful as before. She was so scared that she didn't dare to gasp, lest it up to make him unhappy.

With a "slap", Jiang Yu put down his chopsticks.

"You go." He said coldly to Xia Zhi.

Looking at the half of the noodles left in the bowl, Xia Zhi didn't understand why.

"Did you hear you go?"

"......Okay." She got up to check out. Jiang Yu pointed impatiently to the door and said, "Go from here."

It was agreed that she invited him to dinner...

Xia Zhi saw his grumpy look and was too scared to say one more word. She immediately went out of the store.

Seeing Xia Zhi leave, Jiang Yu slowly stood up, walked to the table of the two gangsters, hooked his fingers at one of them, "Come out with me."

"Well, do you still dare to fight in broad daylight?"

There is nothing he dares to do. What are he afraid of when he dies?

Jiang Yu grabbed his collar and dragged him out directly. As soon as he left the door of the store, he raised his hand and punched him in the face.

He can also describe Xia Zhi as such an ugly name as "Horsezi".

"Some more calmly for me in the future."

Looking at him with warning, Jiang Yuyang left for a long time.

He walked in the sky, his back was wanton and arrogant, and the light of the whole world seemed to converge around him.

-

See Jiang Yu the next day. Xia Zhi was a little scared. He was too cloudy and uncertain. I don't know when it will break out.