Extra 1

Shortly after entering Qingdao University, Jiang Yu topped the list of Qingdao University Grass with superb appearance. This was selected by many girls in the school. They always treat such things very enthusiastically, just like casting for idols and sending them off their debut.

Beauty on campus is very common, because girls like to dress up and are beautiful with a little makeup, but handsome men are not often found. Jiang Yu has a super high turnaround rate wherever he goes.

However, the students gradually knew that he had a girlfriend and didn't dare to chase him. Wasn't that spurned?

Jiang Yu and Xia Zhi quickly spread a good story at Qingdao University. Jiang Yu has also become the representative of a good boyfriend in the eyes of many girls. In the morning, he will accompany Xia Zhi to run and have to have three meals with his girlfriend. No matter how busy he is, he will take time to go to the canteen with Xia Zhi and go shopping with Xia Zhi. He will not be impatient at all. He will be with her. The expression is always very gentle.

Because of Jiang Yu's existence, many boys in love at Qingdao University will be scolded by their girlfriends when they quarrel with their girlfriends:

"Look, Jiang Yu is so handsome and treats his girlfriend so well. You are not still dragging twenty-five or eight thousand!"

Jiang Yu thus became a headache for many boys in the school, and he broke down as soon as he heard his name.

Xia Zhi heard this from other students and felt very funny. At dinner, she told Jiang Yu and he saw her laugh so brightly and deliberately asked her, "Do you think this is funny, or do you feel happy that you have such a boyfriend who loves you?"

"Of course it's the latter." Xia Zhi answered without hesitation, "I'm lucky to meet such an excellent boyfriend as you."

"That's right. You are rewarded with a chicken wing."

Jiang Yu put a clip into Xia Zhi's plate, and a happy voice next to him suddenly sounded: "Brother Yu, you really love your girlfriend!"

Looking up and seeing Zhou Ke, Jiang Yu raised his lips and smiled lazily.

"I'm so famous now? Have you even heard about your physical education college?"

Zhou Ke sat opposite him and said, "That's not true. Even my girlfriend said in my ear every day that she had never seen you. In fact, she had never seen you. She just heard about it."

After saying this, he continued to look at Xia Zhi, "Interview your sister-in-law. What's the experience of having such an excellent boyfriend?"

"She just finished confessing to me and said she was lucky." After Jiang Yu finished speaking, he continued, "But I think I'm luckier."

"Don't sprinkle dog food, you two. It's too greasy."

Zhou Ke glanced at Jiang Yu's plate, which were all vegetarian dishes and all the meat was put into Xia Zhi's plate.

"Brother Yu, let me see when you will publish a boyfriend code to benefit our male compatriots, so that we can know where we need to improve."

Jiang Yu glanced at Xia Zhi, "It's all my girlfriend."

"Ouch." Zhou Ke touched his arm and couldn't stand it anymore.

He stood up and said, "I'd better eat somewhere else. I won't be a light bulb here."

After saying that, the man disappeared at the speed of light.

Xia Zhi looked at his back with a smile and said to Jiang Yu, "I never thought that our campus life would be like this."