Chapter 36

In the room, in addition to the repeated comments, the crying of the mother and daughter of the Lin family, the depressed atmosphere made people feel suffocating.

I don't know when the sky changed outside the window. The dark clouds filled the top, and there was a big posture of mountain rain coming and wind all over the building.

Jiang Yu was very silent from beginning to end, like an outsider.

He stood there straight, arrogant and indifferent, and was not affected by the false words of others.

The invisible aura condensed around him, and he was alone like a lonely wolf.

Lin Ketong secretly looked at Mr. Jiang. She knew that her hopes were all on him. Seeing that he had not expressed his position for a long time, she said impatiently, "Mom, my reputation has been completely ruined by Jiang Yu. What should I do in the future?"

She said this to make her mother take responsibility, but before Lin's mother made a sound, she listened to Jiang Yu's cold voice and said, "Can you explain why it appeared in my bed?"

As soon as he asked this, someone behind him sneered and said, "It goes without saying that you must have pulled people in when you were drunk! I'm drunk, and I don't know how much I drank."

After this sentence fell, and then someone answered, "So what if you are admitted to a famous university? The quality of the gangsters still can't be changed. In broad daylight, go to indecent girls, and really think that you can do whatever you want."

Jiang Yu was pushed by everyone over the wall. His existence hindered the eyes of many people in the Jiang family. They wished they could cut him down and root him. If they caught such an opportunity, they naturally had to ridicule him well.

After listening to them, Lin Ketong sobbed, "I... I saw that Brother Jiang Yu was uncomfortable. I was worried that something would happen to him before I went to the room to have a look. Who knew that he would pull me over as soon as he entered the door, and then..."

Speaking of this, she seemed to be poked into a sad place again and buried her face on her mother's shoulder.

Lin Ketong is still a little scheming. She knew that there would definitely be monitoring in the corridor of Jiangjia Villa. She was afraid that as soon as she checked, she would take the initiative to enter Jiang Yu's room, so she found the wording for herself in advance.

Lin Xiyan stood outside. After listening to Lin Ketong's words, his heart burst into a secret swearing voice.

This is really crazy. Why don't her parents consider sending her to a mental hospital?

Hearing that she cried, Mr. Jiang waved his hand and said, "This is wrong with Jiang Yu. He may have drunk too much..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Jiang Yu, "There is something wrong with the glass of wine I drank."

As soon as this was said, the atmosphere in the room was climaxed again.

Someone sneered disdainfully, "I really want to excuse myself. Everyone's wine is fine. Why is there something wrong with you? Is there anyone who deliberately harms you?"

"After drinking that glass of wine, I began to feel dizzy and sleepy. Unexpectedly, I fell asleep directly in bed when I got back to my room. I didn't do anything to her. Everything was directed and acted by her."

After Jiang Yu finished speaking, he was fiercely scolded by Lin's mother, "Why do you say that? Will my daughter joke about her innocence? How important this is to a girl. You can do anything just to excuse yourself."