Chapter 40

In a blink of an eye, it came to mid-August. Xia Zhi's calf injury was completely cured. She made an appointment with the advertising company and went to shoot advertisements in the past few days.

The advertising place is still in Jincheng, and Jiang Yu accompanied Xia Zhi.

Xia Zhi was more confident than last time when she went there, probably because Jiang Yu accompanied her.

Some people's existence is a kind of peace of mind. He doesn't need to do anything at all, which can make people feel at ease.

The two arrived in Tianjin one day ahead of schedule, and it happened to be sunset when they arrived at the airport.

Jiang Yu booked a homestay by the sea in advance. When they took a taxi, the beautiful scenery on both sides flashed frame by frame from the movie.

The sea at dusk is very calm. From afar, it looks golden brilliant, mysterious and beautiful. The sun is setting, and the sky is still burning with a gorgeous sunset glow.

In the sunset, the sea sparkled like a fine diamond, shining brilliantly.

Farther away, the seagull waved its wings and kept hovering on the sea, as if they had wiped the orange sunset.

Xia Zhi excitedly took out her mobile phone to take photos, turned her head and said to Jiang Yu, "This seems to be the first time we two have come out to play."

Jiang Yu frowned. This should not be a formal trip, right?

He suddenly felt that he was a failure and didn't expect to take her on a trip.

"Where do you want to play most?" He took this opportunity to ask Xia Zhi.

Xia Zhi thought for a moment and said, "I want to go to Europe. I saw it in a book when I was very young. I felt so far away. At that time, I was particularly looking forward to traveling around Europe one day."

Jiang Yu firmly remembered her words in his heart, and he must take her to realize her dream.

With the people you love, hard work makes sense.

The taxi stopped in front of the homestay. After getting off the bus, Xia Zhi saw a blue and white villa building with an external wall.

There are many graffitis on its exterior wall, and the green vines wind up and are decorated with pink morning glory.

Xia Zhi took Jiang Yu to take a group photo. She didn't like to post her love in Moments, but just wanted to record the details of getting along with him.

Jiang Yu never took selfies before, and the expression management was not very good. Every time he took a photo, Xia Zhi would shout helplessly--

"Jiang Yu, can you stop frowning?"

When he heard this, he slowly spread out his subconscious frown and tried to make it straight.

Seeing that he was forced to open business, Xia Zhi couldn't help laughing.

After taking a few photos, the two went to the homestay to check in. When they packed up and packed their luggage, they were already on for the first time when they came out.

They went to the seaside for food, and there was a food street not far away, all of which were seafood stalls.

Jiang Yu obviously found that Xia Zhi became more and more lively after being with him. For example, when she was walking now, she likes to shake his hand very much, holding his arm from time to time, and discussing with him what to eat for a while.