Extra 8

Last night, it rained heavily. The branches in the garden were scattered by the wind, and the leaves scattered on the ground and ran into the wet soil.

After pushing open the door and coming out, Qi Nanjin went to the garden to sort out the trees. These are all the old man's favorites. Seeing so many broken branches, he must be very sad.

He was busy living when a smiling vicissitudes sound came behind him: "Don't worry, I got up earlier than you and have seen it. Even if the branches are broken, how can they be more resilient without experiencing wind and rain?"

Qi Nanjin looked back and saw that the old man had got up. He always liked to use the topic to play and say some chicken soup prose.

He nodded slightly, shouted "Dad", and then was asked, "When did you come back last night?"

"It was past twelve o'clock when I got home."

"What's the matter of being busy until so late?"

Qi Nanjin did not answer this question first, but asked rhetorically, "Dad, how are you doing recently? Is there no heartache?"

Hearing this, the old man narrowed his eyes and shouted in a low voice, "Are you causing trouble for me outside?"

Listening to this voice, it's very angry and thick. It looks good.

"I have something to tell you."

Qi Nanjin went over and held his arm. "Why don't we go to the restaurant and talk while eating?"

The old man hummed and thought to himself, I'd like to see what made you wake me up so many times.

The two entered the restaurant, and the servant set up the breakfast. Qi Nanjin saw the fried eggs and deliberately picked them up and said, "I remember that I loved this most when I was a child."

"I see. It's a disaster, isn't it? Did you handle it for her in the past?"

The old man also has a sudden sense of enlightenment.

Qi Nanjin took a bite of fried eggs, "She has made a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" The old man was stunned and then said, "In his twenties, he is about to graduate from college, and he often falls in love, as long as the boy is progressive and hard."

"Not a boy."

Qi Nanjin's words almost made the old man unconscious on the spot, "What did you...what did you say? Is her boyfriend a girl? Then isn't she gay?"

Qi Nanjin then realized that he expressed ambiguity and quickly said, "No, I mean that her boyfriend is not a boy, several years older than her."

"How old are you?"

"Probably like so many people I have..." Qi Nanjin said that the more confident he became.

The old man sighed deeply: "It's really a little too old."

Qi Nanjin felt an arrow in his knee.

"How can you find such an old boyfriend? Can't it be the teacher of their school?"

"No, her boyfriend is quite honest and reliable."

"Have you seen it all?"

"......um."

"Do you have any photos? Show me."

"You don't have to look at me."

"Huh?"

"Her boyfriend is me."

In the old man's doubtful eyes, Qi Nanjin slowly said this sentence.

The old man's expression was like being struck by lightning in an instant, and he didn't dare to believe his ears.