Chapter 10

Gu Youlin's words fell, and Xia Zhi, dressed in a lake blue dress, came into everyone's sight. She took off her glasses and scattered her long hair, as touching as a fairy as a fairy.

This long skirt is like tailor-made for her. The flounced leaf shoulder design is naughty and slightly sexy. Lake blue is very picky, but it is especially suitable for her cold white leather, which sets off her brightly.

The students can't believe their eyes. Is this Xia Zhi? Is that impossible?

A pair of eyes are like black glazed beads, clear and bright. The previous pair of glasses blocked most of her appearance, making her look dull and rigid, but now it seems to be reinvented.

Even Zhao Ximan and Huang Wei wiped the cream off their faces, thinking that they had hallucinations.

How could that poor girl look so beautiful and have such an elegant temperament?

Jiang Yu's pupils tightened and looked at the girl in front of him, with deep and complicated eyes.

He has seen her beauty for a long time, but he doesn't know that it can be so amazing that people can't take their eyes off at all.

At that time, he laughed at Lin Xiyan and said that he was not promising at all and had never seen a woman. Now he finally realized the meaning of his words.

I've never seen such a beautiful one.

Gu Youlin looked at everyone's shocked expression and smiled with great satisfaction.

Xia Zhi was unwilling to wear it like this, let alone take off her glasses. After her persuasion, she agreed.

Gu Youlin told her that being beautiful and temperamental is God-giving capital. No one else wants it. Living is to make people look at it with new eyes. It's not only when others keep a low profile that they don't bully you, but to make yourself excellent can be convincing.

Maybe what happened tonight stimulated Xia Zhi's nerves, and she nodded mysteriously to agree.

In the past, she was so careful step by step that she developed today's cautious and timid personality. Now on second thought, the weak will not make people sympathetic, but exacerbate the bullying of the weak and the hard want to bully.

"Xia Zhi, how can you look so beautiful?"

"That's right, what glasses did you wear before!"

"Is this definitely the beauty level of our school?"

"..."

Classmates, you say something to me, everyone's eyes are incredibly colorful.

Xia Zhi is still not used to other people's praise. She always hides herself in the dark and doesn't want others to notice her.

"Yo, what are you two doing? You don't need to eat cake like this, do you?"

Gu Youlin put her hands around her chest and looked at Zhao Ximan and Huang Wei happily.

They couldn't stand the humiliation and got up and ran out.

"Is this all your masterpiece?" Gu Youlin looked at Jiang Yu and sighed regretfully, "My good birthday banquet has been ruined."

Jiang Yu ignored her, looked at Xia Zhi, silently signaled to her with his eyes, hoping to let her get out of here quickly.

Xia Zhi was also planning to do this. She went to Gu Youlin and whispered to her, "It's too late. I'll go back first... I'll dry-clean the clothes and return them to you."

She knows that such expensive clothes can't be washed by hand.

"Don't pay it back. I don't look as good as you." Gu Youlin patted her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry for what happened tonight. Don't worry about it."