Extra 3

The summer vacation passed quickly and came to the beginning of school. Xia Zhi finished her internship in the company and returned to school to concentrate on class.

I haven't seen Qi Yu for two months. Xia Zhi found that she was thinner, and her fat face, which was a little baby, disappeared. In the past, she often said that her face was fleshy, which gave people a particularly healing feeling.

The two of them had lunch together. Qi Yu said that she wanted to eat pickled cabbage and fish from school, but she didn't see her eat it when she served the dishes. She silently poked the rice in the bowl with chopsticks and saw that she had no appetite at first sight.

"What's wrong with you?" Xia Zhi tentatively asked, picked a piece of fish and put it in her bowl, "How can you not eat? You smell it very good.

Qi Wei shook his head and sighed, "I know why I want to eat pickled cabbage and fish."

"Why?"

"Because I'm like a pickled cabbage fish now, sour, vegetabley and superfluous."

"Okay, stop sustting. Tell me what's wrong with your little uncle."

Xia Zhi had already guessed something to do with her little uncle, so she was embarrassed to puncture it.

"My family introduced my little uncle to a blind date. Of course, this is understandable. After all, he is already old."

Qi Yu held her chin and sighed, "But what I can't understand is that he actually agreed to go on a blind date and really went to see her. Later, I asked him how he felt. He said it was not bad and he could continue to get along with her."

Xia Zhi shaved the tip of her nose and said, "Isn't that together yet? What are you afraid of?"

"What if it happens sooner or later? Can I not worry?"

"If you are worried, then you can confess." Xia Zhi deliberately eased the atmosphere and said, "I don't think you look like pickled cabbage fish now, but like a vinegar jar. I have smelled the strong smell of vinegar in the air."

"Damn it." Qi Yu gave her angrily, "Don't make fun of me yet. Please help me analyze whether my little uncle likes me or not, even if there is a little relationship between men and women beyond the normal range."

"Want to know if this is not easy? Go and tell him that you have a boy you like and see if he will be as jealous as you."

"I dare not gamble. What if he believes it's true? No matter what happens to him, he will never say it and share it."

"Then it's difficult." Xia Zhi also frowned with a headache. After all, she did not have the experience of chasing boys.

The two girls talked for a long time and ended up without a disease.

After returning to the dormitory at night, Qi Yu couldn't help clicking on the little uncle's avatar to chat with him.

[On the first day of school, it's so boring.]

[Cat scratches its head. JPG]

It took the little uncle ten minutes to reply to her. First, he sent her a picture of a laptop on, and then a sentence:

[Compared with overtime?]

[That's more comfortable at school.]

[Cat rolls. JPG]

After Qi Yu sent this meme, he suddenly realized something, so he quickly picked up the chat record.

She always seems to have such a naive expression. In contrast, the little uncle speaks in a particularly calm tone every time. At first glance, she is a mature man, not of the same age as her.