Chapter 14

Time flies, and the depressed senior year of high school unconsciously ushered in the midterm exam. This last year of high school seems to be full of various exams, big and small.

Jiang Yu went to other provinces to compete, but he didn't come back for a long time. He was used to sitting next to him. When he just left, Xia Zhi was still a little uncomfortable.

She often looked at his empty seat in a daze. Thinking that when he sat there, he would wear headphones and sleep on the table, curling up like a lazy cat around a little bit of eight meters tall.

Jiang Yu is such a careless person. He never cares about other people's opinions when doing things. Xia Zhi envies him for living such a free and easy life. Sometimes she also hopes to be such a person.

In this mid-term exam, Xia Zhi's performance was as stable as ever, and she got the first place in the grade.

The teachers all said that she was steadily advancing to Qingdao University, but she didn't dare to take it lightly.

When she came home in the evening, Xia Zhi inexplicably received a message from the grandpa and grandson. He asked her how she did in the midterm exam.

The two of them only contacted that time, and then it ended up. Xia Zhi didn't understand why he suddenly remembered to find her again.

She organized the wording and politely replied:

[The performance is relatively stable, just like before.]

There was nothing moving across the street again. It seemed that I just wanted to ask her carelessly.

But why did he do this when he didn't know her?

-

On Saturday night, Han Jinlu asked Xia Zhi out for dinner together. Since she fell in love, the two of them have rarely met, and they will only say a few words when they meet at the doorstep.

Han Jinlu asked her out occasionally. Xia Zhi was embarrassed to refuse. Only after that, she found out that the place where she said she was eating was a bar.

Xia Zhi had never been to such a place. She subconsciously felt that there were a mixture of fish and dragons here, not her age.

Just about to call Han Jinlu to ask what was going on, she had come out of the bar, followed by her little boyfriend.

Her boyfriend put his arms around her shoulder and looked caretling.

Han Jinlu dressed very maturely. On such a cold day, she actually wore a suspender vest and put on makeup on her face.

"When did you come here? Why didn't you call me?"

Xia Zhi frowned slightly and asked her, "Didn't you say you were eating?"

"Yes, we ordered a lot of takeout." Han Jinlu grabbed her and whispered to her, "There are a lot of boys tonight, and I don't know them either. I'm afraid I'll be embarrassed alone, so I asked you to come and accompany me. Don't mind!"

Xia Zhi had no choice but to say, "Why don't you tell me in advance?"

"Aren't you afraid that you won't come?" She smiled apologetically and called her boyfriend over. "Last time I forgot to introduce you. This is my boyfriend. His name is Wei Zhe."

After speaking, he said to Wei Zhe, "This is my good sister and a neighbor living next to our house. His name is Xia Zhi."

Wei Zhe last saw Xia Zhi when she was wearing that pair of heavy black-framed glasses. He didn't pay attention to her and didn't remember her. At present, when he saw Xia Zhi, he secretly sighed "It's so beautiful" in his heart and his attitude was much warmer.