Chapter 37

Suddenly, Jiang Yu's playful voice became serious again, saying that he would tell her something.

He said so solemnly and seriously that Xia Zhi couldn't help but feel uneasy. Her intuition told her that what he wanted to say must be particularly important.

"Today at the banquet, I was framed by Lin Ketong. She took medicine in my wine. After drinking that glass of wine, I began to feel dizzy..."

Jiang Yu told Xia Zhi in detail what had happened. When she heard it, her heart was so nervous that she raised her throat.

When she heard the front, she almost thought Jiang Yu was going to lose her life. Until the end, she heard him say, "Nothing happened to her and I, but she told others that I was rude to her. You said it was ridiculous."

"It's really ridiculous." Xia Zhi echoed him.

Jiang Yu paused and continued to ask, "Do you believe I was framed?"

"Of course I believe it." Xia Zhi answered without hesitation, "She pestered you and chased you. You didn't bother to pay attention to her. If you want to be indecent to her, you had to choose that time?"

"It seems that your thinking is quite clear."

"Don't talk about me. Tell me quickly what you're going to do? You can't let her slander you, can you?"

"Of course it's impossible." Jiang Yu immediately denied it, saying that he had figured out a solution.

Xia Zhi sighed over there, "It seems that being handsome is also a very dangerous thing. It's easy to attract peach blossoms."

"This time I relaxed my vigilance."

He never thought that he would be plotted on his own territory.

After a brief chat with Xia Zhi, Jiang Yu hung up the phone and then called a person he knew.

Even if he digs three feet, he will find the waiter at the banquet. At that time, he noticed that there was a mole on his side face. With such a feature and the information from the housekeeper, it should not be difficult to find someone.

-

After three days, Jiang Yu finally found the whereabouts of the waiter in the next city. He was also afraid of being found by him and left Wencheng by hitchhiker.

After finding him, Jiang Yu simply threatened a few words, and he confessed everything.

Lin Ketong didn't give him much benefits, so he gave him fifty thousand yuan and asked him to bring the glass of wine in her hand to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu recorded what he said, and then found a professional lawyer to sue Lin Ketong for defamation and slander.

When the Lin family received the complaint, they couldn't believe that Jiang Yu actually brought this matter to court. It seemed that they had the evidence.

Before long, they received another recording pen, in which Lin Ketong's "crime" facts were fully explained.

Lin Ketong, as the defendant, flew abroad as soon as possible. The Lin family found Mr. Jiang and apologized to him, saying that all this was a misunderstanding.

Mr. Jiang refused and hummed, "My grandson's reputation has been ruined by you. What's the point of a word of sorry? There is no less mental damage or something you should take."

Although the Jiang family is not short of this money, Mr. Jiang just can't swallow this tone.

He ruined a good banquet and disgraced him. Is this sorry that he can be redeemed?