Chapter 13

Jiang Yu undoubtedly won the first place in the sprint competition. On the field, his rebellious appearance made the hearts of many girls beat faster.

After the game, a girl summoned up the courage to deliver water to him, but he refused mercilessly.

The girl's heart was broken all over the ground in an instant.

Xia Zhi sat in the audience and looked at him silently. Seeing him wearing a black vest and shorts, he was muscular and unrestrained. Walking in the sun, she had an inexplicably unreal feeling, as if she had never known this person.

Jiang Yu looked around and found her in the vast crowd after a while.

She sat there quietly, with a ponytail hanging in her ear, clever and touching.

Looking in that direction, he smiled with his lips.

This charming smile instantly snipered the hearts of countless girls.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah! Jiang Yu actually laughed? Who is he laughing at??"

"Who said Jiang Yu was indifferent? The smile he just now was super gentle!!"

"Woo-woo... Jiang Yu won't have a girl he likes, does he? It's hard to imagine how he likes to be alone?!"

Xia Zhi could clearly hear the comments from the girls around her. She unnaturally adjusted her sitting posture and recalled Jiang Yu's smile just now, she was a little unhappy.

Discharge randomly, seductive.

Jiang Yu walked up to the podium, and the school awarded him the medal, encouraging him to continue to work hard, and asked Jiang Yu to say a few words, but he didn't say anything and turned straight away.

Jiang Yu had to go through a door after getting off the podium. Just as he was about to open the door, he heard several boys muttering outside.

"Boss, I'm still thinking about the girl who just gave a speech in the third year of high school. I heard from the people in the attached middle school that she just transferred and doesn't have much money at home. Didn't such a girl come with her finger? Although I'm poor, my temperament is amazing enough. Isn't she fucking beautiful? She was wearing a uniform, tut... That leg is so long that it must be very cool to touch."

"If you want to be happy, I will be happy first." With a bad smile, the man continued, "The girl I want to play can't do anything. If she dares not obey, then she will be forced. I don't believe that she, a high school girl, can run to the police without a reputation."

"The boss still has courage. I want to get her to bed tonight."

"I'll kill you first."

Before he could speak, he only heard a "bang". The door was kicked open from inside, and a hole was broken in an instant.

Before the two boys who just spoke could react, they were kicked to the ground one after another.

-

After half a month, Jiang Yu was invited to the principal's office again.

The headmaster looked at him with a helpless face, but said bitterly, "Jiang Yu, today is the home court of our Affiliated High School. Didn't you lose face to our school by saying that you took the lead in fighting?"

Jiang Yu lowered his head and said nothing. He twisted his wrist and was faintly hurting.

"I can't spare you this time. Although you just won the first place for the school, what you should reflect on is still to reflect. Now you should write a five-hundred-word self-criticism and read it to your classmates under the national flag in the afternoon."