Chapter 24

On the weekend, the Student Union organized a community recruitment activity, and Qi Yu took Xia Zhi to participate.

Xia Zhi used to focus on studying and had no hobbies. She looked at them one by one and didn't know which club to join.

When the seniors saw these two beautiful women, they were ready to move. They all wanted to pull them into their own clubs, came to introduce them one after another, and threw olive branches at them.

Xia Zhi took a look at the brochure of the photography agency and was quite interested. She secretly asked Qi Yu, "Why don't I join this?"

Qi Yu nodded, "Ouch! You can practice photography skills and take beautiful photos of me then.

"Then which club do you join?"

"I like animation, of course it's an anime club."

The two went to the interested clubs to fill in the information.

He Chenhuan came from a distance and saw Qianying sitting next to the poster of the photography club. He quietly walked over.

"You want to join?"

Xia Zhi looked up, looked at him, and nodded gently.

"I want to learn to take photos, just be a lover."

"What a coincidence! I'm also interested in photography and I want to join in this."

"Let's go together."

Xia Zhi has filled in the information and got up to give him a seat.

He Chenhuan looked at Xia Zhijuan's beautiful font and noticed that the birthday she filled in was 11.2.

Isn't it her birthday soon?

Qi Yu heard that He Chenhuan and Xia Zhi joined the photography agency together, and couldn't help but feel happy with her. "I think he is really determined to chase you."

"I don't want to fall in love yet."

"Then don't refuse the possibility! Maybe he is your lover."

Xia Zhi shrugged her shoulders and said, "Then you have to forget the person you pretended to be!"

Qi Yu didn't know what was wrong with Xia Zhi and the boy she liked. She had never seen them contact her. Maybe Xia Zhi was in love with her alone.

It's just that she couldn't help wondering what kind of charm the boy has after all, which will make Xia Zhi like it stubbornly, and she is so excellent that he doesn't like her.

-

On Xia Zhi's birthday, he received a gift from He Chenhuan. He said that he didn't know much about what the girl liked, so he chose the most difficult to step on thunder, a pink plaid scarf, which was the most practical in cold winter.

She wondered how he knew her birthday. He Chen explained with a smile, "On the day of the community recruitment, I accidentally glanced at the information you filled in."

Xia Zhi sincerely said "thank you". Someone can remember their birthday, which is especially grateful to her.

Qi Yu saw Xia Zhi coming back with a gift box before she knew that it was her birthday. She quickly ordered cakes online and was ready to go out for dinner with her.

When the two went out of the dormitory, Xia Zhi's mobile phone suddenly rang. She took it out and saw that it was the school express station that sent the pickup code.

"Strangely, I didn't buy anything!"

After muttering puzzledly, Xia Zhi turned her head and asked Qi Yu, "You didn't use my mobile phone number to buy things, did you?"