Chapter 7

At the critical moment, Jiang Yu rushed up and grabbed her arm. In an instant, he exerted his whole body strength, rubbing his wrist against the wall, which hurts hotly.

Lin Ketong opened her eyes and saw his frown, and his eyes suddenly became bright.

"Jiang Yu, I knew you were reluctant to part with me."

Her voice dissipated in the wind, and Jiang Yu secretly cursed the fool.

He just doesn't want his grandfather to get into trouble. The Lin family and the Jiang family are the same big business. The relationship between the two families is not bad. The company has always cooperated. If Lin Ketong dies because of him or falls in halfway, their Lin family is bound to let him go, and then they will go to trouble with Grandpa again.

Jiang Yu usually fights with those gangsters, and all the consequences are all borne by him alone and can't find his grandfather's head.

Seeing Jiang Yu holding Lin Ketong, the dean hiding behind felt that his heart was suddenly lifted. He quickly waved and called someone to help Jiang Yu pull him up.

After Lin Ketong was pulled up, the dean was quietly relieved. He patted Jiang Yu on the shoulder to praise him, but saw his wrist dripping down.

"Are you hurt? Hurry to the infirmary to dress up."

For Jiang Yu, injury is a common occurrence. He shrugged his shoulders indifferently and turned around and left.

Lin Ketong still had to keep up, but the two firefighters took her arm left and right, saying, "You need to receive psychological counseling. You can only be locked indoors in the next month."

The dean immediately nodded and agreed, "Yes, you mustn't stay alone."

If there is another suicide like this, is their school still alive? If Lin Ketong really falls and dies, the school will be on the news that night, and the Lin family will not let them go.

-

Jiang Yu entered the classroom and was discussing that he and Lin Ketong's classmates were silent one after another, only daring to peek at him with Yu Guang.

Going to sit up and down, Jiang Yu put his injured wrist on his leg, turned out a roll of gauze from his bag, and was ready to dress himself with one hand.

He often fights with people, and the thing of nature is always available in his bag.

Xia Zhi noticed from the corners of her eyes that it was difficult to pretend not to see. It was really inconvenient for him to wrap gauze with one hand, so she kindly asked, "Can you need my help?"

Jiang Yu hooked the corners of his lips and gave her the gauze, "Okay, I'll give you a chance to perform."

"..." Maybe she should really turn a blind eye.

Xia Zhi looked at the place where he was injured. Obviously, he had washed it with water and was a little white and ulcerated.

"Aren't you afraid of getting infected with tap water if you are so seriously injured?"

"You feel sad!"

"..." can't talk.

Xia Zhi quickly tore open a piece of gauze, wrapped it in Jiang Yu, and then continued to read.

Jiang Yu noticed that her ears seemed to be red.

-

After class, Gu Youlin saw Jiang Yu go out, so she dared to whisper to Xia Zhi, "What's the relationship between you and Jiang Yu?"