part 28.

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 '𝐊𝐞𝐯' 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫.
𝖳𝗁𝖾𝖢𝗋𝗂𝖻 @ 𝟧:𝟥𝟣𝗉𝗆

"they gave my dawg 8 years" i said on the phone with tremont one of the childhood guys

"fuck" he sighed.

"they didn't even give him bond cause they know we got it, motherfuckers never wanna see black people win" i said rubbing my hands down my face.

"you knew that already, but we gon hold it down for him while he in." he spoke into the phone.

i nodded.

"atleast you on that type of time, brodie gon come home to millions." i laughed.

"on the guys, ima visit him soon though but some money on his shit so he can be flee" he said.

"he gon be straight fasho. ima call you back though this my woman" i said hanging up and answering a facetime call from jayda.

"yo" i spoke.

"we keeping aj for a week or two" she said.

"watchu mean? why?" i said.

"cause milan need time, and we the closest to her other than her family." she said.

"aight man" i sighed.

she hung up, and i finished playing 2k

—————————————————

jayda made it back home with aj AND prince.

nigga getting big and its only been like a week.

"i thought you said aj" i mugged her.

"well now its prince, you gotta problem" she said

i jus shook my head and i put my shoes on.

"where you going?" she asked.

"go see my dawg" i replied grabbing my keys, and phone before leaving out going to my car.

my heart been beating hella fast since he got sentenced, all this shit finna be on me the heat and everything, but ima hold it down the right way while he in.

he got some unreleased shit, so i mean money gon still be coming in from his rap shit. just don't know what he want me to do with all of it.

i drove to the penitentiary.

almost a hour later of waiting, they finally called my name for visiting.

i sat down waiting for him to come to the glass.

he finally came and sat down.

he still looked well beaten, but it swelled down from the last week i seen him.

"waddup brudda" i spoke in to the telephone.

"wassup dawg" he said out of his raspy voice.

"this shit so fucked up, cause they know you got it thats why they aint give you bond dawg. but i got this shit settled while you in boi. i got aj, and milan. they gone be straight fasho ima love em how you love em." i said truthfully.

"man this why i fuck with you how i do, you deadass the realest on my side, i love you till the earth blow brudda" he said touching the glass.

i nodded.

"man fuck allat emotional shit, how you want me to move this money?" i said.

"put it in aj account for na till i get out." he said.

"everything for the next 8 years?" i said confused.

"man i guess, ion wanna be downbad when i get out brodie" he said wiping his shoulder making me laugh.

"fasho" i replied laughing.

"man, stay outta trouble in hea we need you asap, yo son need you dawg" i said.

"im safe in hea, YOU stay out of trouble man. ion wanna go thru shit in here knowing you a goner" he said.

"only nigga that can take me out is god. i can't even take myself out thats how much a real nigga iam" i said hearing tonio laugh.

"got itt" he said.

"1 more minute" the guard reminded us.

"damn time just flew" i said.

"thats how it is in here, you get interested in sum and once you get comfortable its time to go" he said making me mug him.

"nigga i been in here more then you how tf you gon tell me" i said as we laughed.

"times up" the guard said grabbing all the inmates, then grabbing tonio.

i tapped my chest, and seen antonio nod.

i soon walked out, leaving the jail house.

"shit so fu" i said to myself as i got in my car checking my phone.

instagram was booming about tonio.

( 👩🏽‍💻 ) TheShadeRoom

liked by 2,529,150 othersTheShadeRoom:   Rapper, #KeyGlock, was arrested in South Carolina, at an hotel

TheShadeRoom: Rapper, #KeyGlock, was arrested in South Carolina, at an hotel. Witnesses around the scene claims he is being charged with aggravated assault to a woman, trespassing, public disturbance, and resisting arrest. No close sources to him have confirmed this.
view all 28,475 comments
random057   LMAO he must have beat milan for bringing dave to his son birthday trip😂😂.
random1003   here come fake fans finna 🍆🚴‍♀️ him again, anyways free him he innocent.

mfs only care when sum going wrong, nobody posted his album but we don't care bout ts he still ona charts.

i drove back to the house to help jayda with the kids.

——————————————
we jus gon act like ian disappear babes

suggestions?

questions?

how yall feeling?

antonio got 8 years dayumm...

lmk sum vote & follow me 😇