Exchanging Rings

Days passed..
And its the day of their engagement!

'Keerthi...',she heard a familiar voice and rushed to the voice yelling',Meera ka...!',Keerthi hugged her.
'Yemmaa podavai kattuna panda bommai..',Balu came carrying the luggages.
'Balu neyy..',Keerthi shared a hug with Balu.

'Idhaan vara time ah oru friend oda engagement ku?',Keerthi asked pouting.
'Hey..tickets kedaikala di.. we've booked it after many more searches you know..',Meera said.

'Okay okay...',Keerthi said.
'Seri seri..Where is your aalu?',Meera asked.
'Eli vaalu maadhiri iruka..Unakulam aala?',Balu asked.
'Adhaana en aalu yaaru?',Keerthi asked.

'Un aalu yaaraa?Heyy unaku dhana engagement uh?',Meera asked.
'Ohh andha veena ponavanaa?Inga dhan engeyavadhu irupaan...',Keerthi said.
'Dhoo anga poraan paaru...(she noticed Vishwa going with a plate copper plate full of betal leaves).Heyy Vishwa....',she yelled and he turned to her.

He was wearing a pink shirt and white veshti with matching border.A small strike of holy ash on his forehead,his hair was half wet..

She was wearing a pink saree and her pallu was in one fleet.She was not ready in make up and her hair was completely wet.

Keerthi was openly drooling at him while Vishwa hid his.
'Aham aham..',Meera coughed and they both came to the real world.
'Yedhuku koopta?',Vishwa asked.

'Idho idhu en friends,unna paakanumnu sonnanga..Naan kooda sonne ivanla paakura alavuku worth illa nu..Aana oru friend adhu ennoda duty la..adhaann..',she said.
'Avlo salichutu ellam nee enna intro panna venaam..Naane aayikiren thallu..',Vishwa said moving to Balu and Meera.

'Hello..Im Vishwa..Dentist!Romba thanks neengalam vandhadhuku..',he shared a handshake with them.
'Nallairuke indha combo,Continental puli um kannamapetta kili yum..',Balu said and Vishwa laughed.

'Anneyy',Keerthi glared at her.
'Sorry ma sorry ma..',Balu said and Keerthi nodded.

'Naan Meera, idhu Balu..Naanga Keerthi oda parteners.. Event planners ah irukom',Meera said.
'Yenga?Yepdi nga ivaloda lam velai seireenga..',Vishwa was about to talk but Keerthi cuts him off.
'Nee onnu solla thevai illa kelambu..',Keerthi pushed.

'Hey iru ma..Enga veetu guest uh!Un arumai perumai lam solla venaama?',Vishwa asked.
'Unnalam koootadhey thappu..Po da..',Keerthi pushed him and pulled Meera's hand to her room.

She introduced them to everyone and Meera asked Keerthi's room to refresh herself.
But now Keerthi wanted to adjust her Saree.

She noticed there was no onein Vishwa's room.
She went inside and shuts the door but forgot to lock the door.
Keerthi adjusted her Saree and she was about to pin the pallu..our hero entered!

'Aiyooo',Vishwa closed his eyes and with his hand and Keerthi noticed him in the mirror.

'Heyy..heyy..arivu ketta mundam..Yaaravadhu ipdi dress pannumbodhu kadhava thorapaanagala... you nonsense,idiot..!',she shouted holding her pallu.
'Unaku arivirukaa?Yaaravadhu kadhava lock pannama dress pannuvaangala?Idhu en room nee enna panra inga? Veliya poo',Vishwa too shouted.

'Ahm...en room engaged ah irukku..Adhaan...vandhen..Nee veliya poo',she said and pinned her pallu.
Vishwa and looked at her with corner of his eyes and confirmed she had dressed already.

'Ippo yedhuku maraikira? Naandhan paathutene...', Vishwa said to wantedly teased her.
'Paa..paathutiya..?',Keerthi asked widening her eyes and turned to him.
He locked the door and she gapped her mouth.

'Ipo yedhuku lock panra?',she asked and he fell on the bed.
'Yen?Enna maadhiri oru azhagana paiyan kooda irukuradhuku...bayam ah enna?',he asked smirking.
'Aiyya...Un aasai...mariyadhaiya lock open pannu naan ponum..',she said.