Tom and Jerry

'Heyyy...Veliya variya ilayaa di?',Vishwa shouted outside from the washroom.
'Yen da kathura?Varennn..', Vishwa replied calmly.
'Kulikka poirukiya illa Kumbakonam poirukiya?Yevlo neram?Enaku appointment iruku..',Vishwa yelled.

'Wait...Varenn..',Keerthi replied but she doesn't even started her chores yet.She was simply reading her magazine on the disconnected bathtub.

After an hour,Keerthi came out and Vishwa glared at her.
'Yevlo neram di pannuva?Manushanuku velai illaya?',Vishwa shouted.
'Kelambunga pal doctor ey..Time aachu nu enta katheetu irukeenga..', Keerthi moved dashing on him.

'Pisaasu!Pisaasu!',he left to the washroom slamming the door.

Hey yenga di porandha?Yenga di valandha yenga di? yenga di..
Hey yeppadi porandha?Yeppadi valandha yeppadi? yeppadi?(2)

'En Nutella bottle yenga?', Keerthi shouted searching while Vishwa was eating his Dosa silently..
'Nee dhana yedutha?Olunga kudu..', Keerthi said and he shrugged his shoulders.

'Enakenna vera velai illaya...Un Nutella bottle kaanomna poi fridge la thedu enta vandhu kekkura..',Vishwa replied and she huffed.
Her phone was continously buzzing with notifications and calls,she was irritated already.
'Chaa...', Keerthi picked her bread and ran away outside.

'Poo di',Vishwa that was she left and took out Nutella bottle under the couch.

Monday Nee Mundam
Tuesday Nee Dhandam
Wednesday Thedi Vandha gandam
Thursday Nee mokka
Friday Nee bokka
Saturday sanda potu theerka

'Enaku theriyum da..Nee dhana en Nutella bottle olichu vecha..You are going to suffer..', Keerthi thought and smirked.
She rushed to his car and punched his car tires with some nails and hid herself in a near by gate.

'Oh shit.. Car tires puncture aayiruke..Ippo naa yepdi poven...', Vishwa thought and Keerthi was laughing as she saw his condition.

Meanwhile,Sakthi was dialing him without a second gap..
'Ivan vera..',Vishwa sighed and attend the call,he explained Sakthi the situation and asked him to pick up.He turned to check Sakthi and noticed Keerthi hiding.

'Ivaloda vela dhaanaa..',Vishwa huffed and searched for something.
He took some stones and started throwing on her.

Street dog nee dhan
Periya kallu naan dhan
Keeripulla nee dhan
Snake naan dhan

'Aah...Keerthi started running away and he ran chasing her to the street end.
Soon Keerthi disappeared from his sight.

'Thappichutaa..Kutty chaathan...',Vishwa thought and threw the stones away.

Akthar uh nee dhan
Sachin uh naan dhan
Antony nee dhan
Basha naan dhaan{4}

'Heyyyyy...',he heard a sound and saw Keerthi running towards him with a brick.

'Aiyyayyooo..', Vishwa started running and now she was chasing him.
He ran quite far and saw Sakthi waiting for him in his bike.
'Enna brother?Ipdi moochu vaanga odi vareenga?', Sakthi asked.

'Ayooo konjam vittaa indha moocheh ninnu poidum da..Vandiya edu..',Vishwa said.
'Ennaiye kal eduthu adikiraaa',they heard Keerthi's sound.
'Vandiya edu da..',Vishwa shouted and Sakthi vroomed his bike.

Heyyy yenga dii..
Aiyoo yenga di yenga di yenga di yenga di
Hey yenga dii
Aiyoo yenga di yenga di yenga di yenga di..