Vishwa's Sacrifice & Keerthi's decision

Makkale, Remember One thing!

Naaradhar Kalagam Nanmaiyil Mudiyum🧘🏻‍♀️

Keerthi thought that she has misheard something.But she doesn't.She came back from her trance when Vishwa left her hand and looked at him standing with no expression.

'Vishwa..Naan',before Keerthi could speak further Vishwa handed over a letter to her.
'Enna?',she asked.
'Pirichu paaru', Vishwa smiled and Keerthi opened the letter.

It was from her Paris University, about confirmation of her admission and with some details and it had admitted that she'll study there for 2 years and she'll be working as a professor there after that.

She was the one who actually applied that,she wanted to work there after her studies and to continue art.

'Sorry,nee ulla irundha apo dhan indha letter..Naan open paniruka koodadhu..I know its not a good habit to open other's letter..Adhu apodhan deliver aachu..Paris nu irundha naala...Sorry If I had invade in your privacy..',she could see Vishwa trembling to speak.

'Vishwa Sorry..Unta solla koodadhunulam naan nenaikala..',Keerthi said and he chuckled.
'Hey,you don't have to be sorry...Adhaan ipo,I know la..Infact iniku neeye sollirupa..', Vishwa smiled and Keerthi's heart pricked to see him smile.

'You don't worry about it,I won't be a obstacle for you..Nee enga venaalum polaam,Namma relationship is not that deep,infact we didn't even start our life and there is nothing between us..adhu mattu illama unakum enna pudikaadhu', Vishwa said and Keerthi gulped her tears.

'There is nothing between us ..',that word was continuously ringing in her ears.That one sentence stopped herself from talking further.

'Anyway Congratulations..',he stretched his hand for a handshake but she was still looking at him.

'Ada kaiya kudu ma..',Vishwa took her hand and shook.He left it and she was reacting nothing.
They stood for few minutes and silence prevailed them,there is no sound but the waves.

'Polaama?',he asked and she nodded.
Vishwa walked away as she nodded,while Keerthi couldn't take what he spoke or happened.She walked little faster and was beside him.When Keerthi came beside Vishwa moved leaving a gap between them which made her heart torn.

'Enna vittu avlo dhooram poitiya Vishwa?Naan pakkathula vandha kooda velagi pora la?',Keerthi sighed gulping her tears.

They both walked to the car in silence.
She wanted make this a day to remember,yes it is but not in a good way.

'Im sorry Keerthi!Un happiness ku ennikume naan oru obstacle ah iruka maaten..Nee iniku enna venaa solla vandhurukalam But naan un dream ku obstacle ah irukka maaten...So we need this distance', Vishwa inhaled the air and drove the car.

Even the car drive went in silence.Keerthi was controlling her tears and facing away from him.She fisted her hand and composed herself.

They reached the appartment and got inside.
'Naan change pannitu vandhare...',Keerthi went inside the room and shut the door.

Vishwa couldn't control himself and he broke down into tears.

Imaye Imaye
Vilagum Imaye
Vizhiye Vizhiye
Piriyum Vizhiye

'Sorry..Sorry Keerthi!Kalyanam aana apo nee indha mudiva enta sollirundha naan enna sollirupenu enaku therila..Aana ippo ennaala yethuka mudila..ellam purinju,naan unna love parenu enake theriyumbodhu..Nee enna vittu poga pora..Nee mattu iniku un love ah sollirundha,enaala ena control panna mudinjurukaadhu,nee illama iruka mudiyadhu..Adhunaala dhan naan unna solla vidala..Idhu innum valandha, unakum kashtam,enakum kashtam..Enaku theriyum,you are hurt now..But Im sorry',he burried his face in his palms and sobbed.