Good Night

Thank you so much for 100K+ reads Makkale❤️🙏
(Nethu oru avasarathula update type pannitu irundhanaala,I forgot to thank!)

'Naan kelambure Vishwa..',Keerthi said once looking at her luggages in the airport and Vishwa nodded.
'New place,new climate,new language and people.So be careful.Yedhavadhu onnuna call pannu..',Vishwa said.

'Vera yedhavadhu sollanuma Vishwa?',she asked and he nodded a no.
'Appo naan kelambatuma?',she asked and he nodded with a half smile.
Keerthi too nodded and started moving but suddenly stopped hearing his voice.

'Keerthii..',he yelled and she turned back with wide smile on her face.
'Take care..Poitu text pannu',he said and her smile vanished.She nodded and moved from there.

She was standing in the queue and her phone popped up a notification.It was from Vishwa.
'Want to tell you something!Come back❤️',was the text.

Tears were uncontrollable from her eyes and she started running from there.She left the airport and saw Vishwa in the parking.
'Keerthii..I Love You!',he shouted and tears were flowing both of their eyes.

'I love you too Vishwaaaa!!',she yelled from the opposite.Within a second a car forcely hit Vishwa and he fell on the for with no conscious.

'Vishwaaaa!',she woke up from her bed panting and sweating.It took few seconds for her to realise it was just a dream.
'Yen di ipdi kathuna?',Vishwa asked rushing from the hall.

She rushed to Vishwa and checked him asking,'Unaku onnum illala...haan?',she asked crying.
'Hey..Im fine,What happened?Yen azhara?', Vishwa asked.

Realising their position,Keerthi pulled back and composed herself. 'Nothing,its just a dream',said Keerthi.
'Okay..Poi fresh aayitu va.. Breakfast sapdu',Vishwa said and she left nodding.

Keerthi took a shower in the thought of leaving from here and left for the breakfast.
'Unoda favourite Mushroom Pasta panniruken,Have it',Vishwa said and Keerthi was about to say something.

'Keerthi please, you're going tomorrow..Naan idhukoodava seiya koodadhu?Please don't deny this..', Vishwa said and Keerthi started having it without a word.

'How's it?',he asked.
'Nice..',she replied and left with half plate.
'Hey..yen sapdu full ah...',Vishwa said and she smirked.
'Sila neram namaku romba pudicha vishayatha paadhi la vittutu poi dhana aaganum.. I'm just practicing it with my pasta',Keerthi said washing her plate and left from there.

Vishwa sighed heavily and he have mood to have his breakfast.He looked at the Pasta once again and preserved it without option.

Vishwa was silently sitting on the sofa and Sakthi arrived.
'Vaa da..',Vishwa smiled at him and Sakthi just half smiled.
'Saptiya da?Sapdriya Pasta panniruken..', Vishwa asked and Sakthi remained silent.

'Vaa Pasta panniruken, Saptutu let's play video games..', Vishwa said and Sakthi was still looking at him.
'Enna da naan ketute iruken?Nee paathute iruka?', Vishwa asked.

'Enna brother?Normal irukura maadhiri act panreengala? Actually ungaluku suit aagala..', Sakthi said and Vishwa frowned.

'What is there to act in this?Enakenna naan normal ah dhan iruken..', Vishwa said shrugging.
'Yen bro ipdi poi solreenga?Idho paarunga ipo kooda time iruku tell her everything..She is still waiting for you to confess brother..', Sakthi said and Vishwa remained silent.

Keerthi came out from the another room hearing Sakthi's voice and saw both Vishwa and Sakthi standing opposite to eachother.

'Sollunga brother..Ipo yen neenga silent ah irukeenga?', Sakthi asked.