The Sky and Clouds

'Unoda top 2 buttons podu..', Keerthi whispered in Vishwa's ears which made Vishwa frown.
'Po di..Kasa kasa nu iruku..',Vishwa said without knowing that Keerthi's heart burning in possesiveness!

Keerthi noticed some groups of girls drooling at Vishwa.Even Vishwa poured more fuel on the burning fire by opening his top two buttons on his shirt.
'Pch..ellaru unna dha paakuraanga..', Keerthi glared and Vishwa sighed.

'Adhunaala enna ipo?Viden..',Vishwa said and Keerthi huffed.
'Yedhavadhu puriyudha? Madasaambraani..(turning to the girls side)Cha ivangalam anna thambi oda porakkala..', Keerthi murmured under her breath.

Still they were looking at Vishwa and Keerthi held his arm.
Vishwa raised his eyebrows as what and she nodded nothing.Vishwa just shrugged continued walking in and Keerthi gave a death glare to the girls and the girls turn aside.

'Dei Sakthi!Nee yeppo da vandha?',Vishwa asked.
'Naan ipodhan brother,oru 5 mins dha aachu..Vaanga thalaivi!', Sakthi said with a smile and they went inside the area where the party happening.

'Vichuuuu..',Baby Keerthi ran to him and Vishwa took her in his arms.
'Keerthii...',Baby Keerthi kissed Keerthi's cheek still in Vishwa's arms and they looked perfect.Without wasting a second Sakthi captured the moment.

'En birthday gift yenga?',Baby Keerthi asked and Keerthi gave her a bag.
'Enna idhu?',Baby Keerthi asked.
'Building blocks',Keerthi said and Baby Keerthi squeeled in happiness.
'Kutty dentist enna vaangiruka?',Baby Keerthi asked and Sakthi chuckled presenting her a blue teddy bear!

Baby Keerthi kissed his cheek while her parents came there.
After welcoming them they all went to cake cutting ceremony.
Baby Keerthi feeded the sugarless cake to everyone.And they all served the cake with sugar which bought for guests.

'Nallairuku la Vishwa?', Keerthi asked.
'Enna?Cake ah?',Vishwa asked while having his piece of cake.
'Cake um dhan..Aana indha surroundings..Neraya babies oru maadhiri colourful ah iruku..Chinna vayasu birthday celebrations lam nyabagam varudhu...Laa',Keerthi said looking at Vishwa nodded smiling.

They all had their dinner and Soon Sakthi accompanied Vishwa and they started chatting.Keerthi was using her mobile that's when a familiar face reached her.

'Keerthi?Enna nyabagam irukaa?'the man asked and Keerthi's eyes widened.
'Vicky?',she held her breath.
'Yepdi iruka?',he asked.
'Fine',she nodded and Vishwa noticed a change in her face.

'College la paathadhu..Romba maarita..',Vicky smiled and Keerthi too smiled.
'Ellame maariduchu dhan Vicky!And you too!',she said.
'So?I was searching you but social medias la kooda nee ila?', Vicky asked.

'I've changed my username Vicky,from Keerthi Krishna Kumar to Keerthi Vishwanath!',she said and Vicky's eyes widened.
'Wait what?Are you married?', Vicky asked and she asked',Yen paatha therila?'.
Vicky noticed her Nupital chain and a small vertical strike of Vermilion in her hair partition.

'Ennaala nambave mudila..Romba kutty ponna irundha..', Vicky smiled and Vishwa noticed them.He saw Keerthi's face was completely pale and Vishwa have no idea about the person she is talking with.

'Ellarum yeppavum ore maadhiri iruka maatanga Vicky,I learnt this from you',Keerthi said and Vicky put his head down in guilt.
'I know you are hurt..Aana..',Vicky was about to talk but Keerthi stopped him.

'Adhellam pesi onnum aaga poradhilla..I've moved on!And Im into a new life now!Wait let me introduce my man to you!', Keerthi said smirking and yelled',Heyyy Vishwa...'.

'Enna di?',he asked coming to her.
'I want to introduce you to someone Vishwa..He is Vicky!My college senior!', Keerthi said and Vishwa shook his hand with him.
'Hello..',Vishwa nodded.
'Hi bro',Vicky smiled.