Wedding

*Makkale,Oru kutty change in story!
I've already said Vetri and Meera's wedding was happening before a month of their wedding anniversary..Aana ipo oru kutty change..Their wedding is happening before a week of Vishwa and Keerthi's wedding anniversary!*

Vishwa woke up rubbing his forehead.He found the room empty and his head was aching so badly.
'Shh...Enna ipdi thala valikkudhu?', Vishwa mumbled to himself.

'Thala kaal puriyaama kudichurundha,thala valikkama?Sugama iruku ma?..',he heard Keerthi's voice who was entering inside the room with a glass.
'Pch..', Vishwa groaned trying to remember what happened last night.

'Naan Coke dhana kudiche..', Vishwa said and Keerthi gave him a look like'Innum enna nee paithiya kaaranave nenachutu irukella'

'Maa.. serious ah illa.. Something has happened,Naan kudikka maatenu unaku theriyumla?',he asked and she sighed.
'Ipo enna panna nambuva nee?',he asked and she kept the glass of lemon juice on the lamp table with a bang!

'Anga catering la ketu vaangitu vandhe, Kudichutu kelambu..Its getting late for the wedding..',Keerthi said and was about to move but he held her hand.
'Sorry..Naan venumnu panla..',Vishwa said with pleading eyes and Keerthi held his hold.

'Yen enkitta explain panra Vishwa?You don't need to,Nee kudi,enna venaalum Pannu..Naan yaaru unna question panradhuku?Yepdiyum innum 3 naal la poiduven la..',Keerthi said with a sarcastic smile and Vishwa frowned.He gave her a what do you mean by look and she smirked.
'Yes,Tickets book panniten!Ennoda classes next week start aaga pogudhunu inform pannirukaanga..So Naan..Kelamburen',Keerthi said and he remained silent.

'You mean..Namma.. Wedding anniversary annikaa?',he asked and she nodded.

'Please Vishwa..Ippovaachu sollu da..please..',Keerthi was looking at him with an expecting eyes.

Vishwa could feel his heart turning heavy.But soon he hid it and smiled at her.He huffed and removed her hand from his hold.
'Congratulations!',he said and removed his hold too.

Keerthi was in verge of breaking down.She rushed out from there and he wiped his tears.
'You fly high Keerthi,I'll not be an obstacle to your dream!',Vishwa thought and left to get ready in no mood.

Keerthi was sitting simply in the bride's room while Meera was correcting her makeup infront of the mirror.
'Yen di..Yedho kappal kavundha maadhiri ukandhuruka?',Meera asked.

'Ada adha vera yen ka nyabaga paduthureenga?..',Keerthi sighed and Meera chuckled.
'Sollu ma..I think something is bothering you..',Meera said.

'Akkaa... Avan yedhavadhu solluvan solluvan nu expect panni panni mudiyala ka...I didn't know,Is he scared or hesitant to express his love or didn't he love me? I've fed up ka..Naan solren innum 3 naal la kelamburenu..Enna sonaan theriyuma?',she asked Meera.
'Enna sonnaru?',Meera asked.

'Congratulations solraan..Avan unmailaye loosu ah illa loosu maadhiri nadikiraananu enaku therila...',Keerthi rolled her eyes.

Meera was well known the reason of eachother's behaviour.On Keerthi's side she herself said the reason and she came to know Vishwa's side through Vetri.

'Look Keerthi,Nadakkanumnu irundha kandippa nadakam whatever it is..Nee nambu nadakum nu..You have three days still!',Meera said and Keerthi nodded.

Then someone knocked the door and its Vishwa.
'Keerthi..Unna keela amma koopdraanga', Vishwa informed and Keerthi left nodding.
Then Vishwa was about to move and
'One minute, Vishwa',Meera eyed him to come and he sat in Keerthi's position.

'Idho paarunga Vishwa,I know everything and I just wanted to tell you something..Life is such an unpredictable one!No one knows what tomorrow holds for us..Neenga yaarukittayavadhu edhavadhu sollanumnu nenacha sollidunga..There is no use after losing the chance or may be the person..Sollanumnu thonuchu,Yosinga',Meera said and Vishwa simply smiled.