I Love Her

Vishwa and Keerthi left to Pollachi along with Keerthi's fam,Meera,Sakthi and Balu.After all the welcomings and procedures the left inside.Everyone was busy with the new bride to be and Vetri's mom noticed the couple.

'Vaanga Vishwa,Keerthi', Vetri's mom welcomed them with a wide smile.
'Yepdi irukeenga ma?', Vishwa asked smiling.
'Nalla iruken da kanna..Keerthi nallairikiya da?Neenga epdi irukeenga?',Vetri's mom asked.

'Nallairukom ma',Keerthi smiled.
'Adhu seri.. varumbodhu engaluku peran odayo pethi odayo varuveenga nu nenache?',Vetri's mom asked with a smile and they both looked at eachother awkwardly.

Seeing their awkwardness,she changed the topic.
'Vetri ungaluku dha romba neram wait pannitu irundhaan..Mela poi paarunga',Vetri's mom said and they both left nodding.

That's when Keerthi's mind striked, she'll be around relatives and everyone will ask the same to her.She made herself prepared for everyone's questions and her trance broke by Vetri's hug.

'Dei papa yepdi da iruka?',Vetri asked.
'Nalla iruken ney..Neenga?',Keerthi asked smiling but it doesn't reached her eyes, it doesn't went unnoticed by Vetri, not only her's he also noticed Vishwa's.He decided to ask them later involved in the chats.

'Aama enna ney?Anni ya thedureengala?',Keerthi asked.
'Mmkumm..Yen ma nee vera, Kalyanam mudiyura varaikum paakave koodadhunu sollitaanga..',Vetri sighed.
'Apdi edhum engalta sollala..Kalyanathuku munnadi..',Keerthi said.

'Sonna mattu ketruveengala neenga?', Vijay asked as he entered with the boys.
'Congratulations Pudhu mappillai',they boys engulfed Vetri in a group hug.
'Dei apdiye avalayu kootitu vaangalen da..',Vetri said pulling back.

'Haann haann..Innum rendu naal dhan ney..Life full ah paathute dhana iruka poreenga?',Sakthi said.
'Aama Maapla,kalyanathuku munnadi apdidhan,Yeppoda paapom nu irukum,Aana kalyanam aanadhuku aprom Yeppoda veeta vittu oduvomnu irukum..',Balu said and everyone laughed.

Vishwa was being silent throughout their conversation.

'Enna maapla?Valakkathuku maara romba amaidhiya iruka?',Vijay asked.
'Illa da travel tired dhan..Naan room ku poren..', Vishwa left from there.
Keerthi's face fell when he left and Vetri was noticing everything.

'Seri..Ellaru poi rest edunga.. Evening Engagement irukulla..',Vetri said and everyone left but Vetri stopped Keerthi.

'Enna ney?',she asked.
'Happy ah irukiya da?',Vetri asked.
'Enaku enna ney..Naan happy ah dhana iruken?',she asked faking a smile and Vetri smirked.

'Thangachi..Unaku poi solla varaadhunu enakum theriyum ma..',Vetri said patting her head.
'Anneyy..Adhulam onnume illa,Paarunga Im so happy..Neenga yedhuvu yosikaama function ku ready aagunga..Naan poi konjam rest edukuren..',Keerthi left before she could breakdown and Vetri knew it well.

'Keerthi..',Vishwa called her and she hummed in response.
'Nee ipdi irukaadha..Konjam siriyen.Ellaru kelvi kepaangalla..', Vishwa said and Keerthi glared at him.
'Mathavangalukaga lam ennala sirikka mudiyaadhu Vishwa.. I'll do if I wanted to..Siripu onnu dhan korachal ipo..',Keerthi left taking her dress from the luggage.

Vishwa huffed and he didn't know what to do.Keerthi was just throwing her words like thrones whenever he initiated the convo.He sighed and settled himself on the bed.

Soon everyone gathered for the engagement and Vetri's mom was very much emotional.She lost her husband and raised Vetri being a single mother.She have none except Vetri and Vishwa's family.

Lakshmikandhan was the one who made all the arrangements for Vetri and Meera's wedding.

'Anna..Romba nandri.Enaku kooda porandha annan irundhurundha kooda ivlo nalla idha eduthu panniruka maatanga..Aana neenga unga veetu Kalyanam maadhiri eduthu nadathureenga,Romba sandhosham..',Vetri's mom thanked with teary eyes to Lakshmikandhan and he smiled.