Her Hand In His

Both Vishwa and Keerthi finished their day 2 and their day 3 was almost going to complete.Due to some weather conditions,they couldn't visit  the Kodaikanal lake last day.So they shifted the that to their third day's evening.

'Pleasant ah iruku la Vishwa?',Keerthi asked playing her fingers inside the water from the moving boat..
'Hmm..', Vishwa nodded with a smile.He was just admiring her antics and how she was excited.

'Ma..odra thannila kai podadha', Vishwa said.
'Yen?',Keerthi asked.
'Ulla yedhavadhu periya meen irundhuchuna?Illana..Crocodile..Un kaiya kadichu thookitu poidum..', Vishwa said and she took her hand from the water.

'Ah bha..Adhellam irukaadhu..',Keerthi said turning her face away while he broke into laughter.
'Nee bayandha dhaana..?', Vishwa asked and she smirked.
'Naan lam bayapadlaye..Naanlam rowdy',Keerthi shrugged.

'Ahaan..nambitom nambitom..', Vishwa said and she sighed.
'Seri vidu..',Keerthi said and looked around,she noticed a couple being little intimate on the another boat.

'Enna ivanga open ah romance panraanga..',Keerthi thought and saw him who was smiling silently.
'Yen sirikira?',she asked.
'Illa...Nee paathadha naanum paathen',Vishwa said and she smiled awkwardly.

'Adhunaala dhan paaru boat otravaru ivungala ellam face pannama opposite direction la ukandhurukaaru...', Vishwa said and she chuckled.
'Aana enna ipdi open ah va..Sheii',Keerthi shrugged.

'Aama..Avanga husband and wife avangala yaaru enna kekka mudiyum..', Vishwa said.
'Namma kooda..',she stopped halfway saying',Onnu illa vidu..'.

'Ennaa ma?Namma kooda?',Vishwa asked knowing what she was about to say.
'Illa onnum illa..Vidu..',Keerthi said and he giggled.
'Ma..sollu ma.Vaai varaikum vandhuruchu aprom enna mennu mulingeetu sollu..', Vishwa said.

'Viden..',Keerthi sighed.

'Yen ma?',he asked coming more closer and he prisoned her by holding her waist.
'Vi..Vishwa..En..Enna panra nee?',she asked and he smirked.

'Yaaravadhu paathura poraanga..Thallu..',Keerthi pushed him and he moved back.
'Adhunaala enna?En pondatti dhana nee..', Vishwa said and she sighed.

'Ivan oruthan..Namma mind la enna odeetu irukkunne theriyaama..you are really creating a havoc inside me',she thought and lost in his word 'EN PONDATTI'.

'Ma..yerangu ma',she opened her eyes hearing his voice and found the ride was already over.
'Huh?',she looked at Vishwa who was standing on the bank stretching his hand towards her.

'Oru grip ku dhan ma..Nambu vitra maaten', Vishwa said smiling and she didn't know what was the intention behind the words but his words did something inside her heart and it pushed all the emotions out.But she somehow swallowed everything and held his hand tightly.

She looked at him as questioning 'Forever?'and his smile assured as yes!

'Inime there is no going back Keerthi!Indha kaiya yeppavume vida maaten',he thought and saw the reciprocated smile of her's.

Nee yenbadhey..Naan dhana di..
Naan yenbadhey..Naam dhana di..

Keerthi took his hands on got up and she looked at still his hand was on his.
She looked at him and he looked at her.

Oru paadhi kadhavu neeyadi
Maru paadhi kadhavu naanadi

She raised her eyebrows and eyed their hand.He smiled at removed his hand.

Paarthukonde pirindhirundhom..
Serthu veika kaathirundhom..

'Paravalla..Oru grip kaga pudichukalam..Thappilla..',Keerthi held his hand and he smiled.He loved Her Hand in His!