Mehandhi & Sangeet

Watched Galatta kalyanam!
Atrangi re❤️
And it was amazing 😍

'Neeyum Vaa thangam..',Vijay called Keerthi to the garden.
'Illa thangam..Inga konjam vela iruku.Neengalam ponga naan varen..', Keerthi said and Vetri joined them.

He looked at Keerthi who was standing as nothing happened.
'Valandhutella ma?Annan kitta un sogathellam maraikirella..',Vetri thought and smirked.

Soon the youngsters left,leaving Keerthi and a group of women surrounded Keerthi.Vishwa who came in search of her spotted her among the group of women.

'Aprom Keerthi, ungaluku kalyanam aagi oru varsham aaga pogudhulla?',a woman asked and Keerthi nodded.

'Innu kolandha pethukala?Enna idea?',a woman asked and Keerthi sighed.
'Yedhavadhu problem ah? Doctor ah consult panneengala?',a woman asked and Keerthi sighed in disgust.

'Enaku therinja oru doctor irukaanga,poi paarunga..Apdidhan enga annan ponnu ku romba naala kolandhai illa..Andha doctor ah paatha aprom 3 maasathula andha ponnu pregnant aayiduche..',another woman said and Keerthi was controlling herself not to explode.

Vishwa's blood boiled hearing those shameless woman's questions.He gritted his teeth and fisted his hands.
'Vera enna prechanai Keerthi?Prechana avaruka illa unaka?',thats enough for both of them.

Vishwa was about to shout but stopped hearing Keerthi's roar,'Podhum Niruthureengala!'

Everyone was stunned hearing her roar.Even Vishwa.
'Naanga kolandha pethu kitta enna?Pethukalenna ungalukenna?Enga life ah engaluku paathuka theriyum..Neenga vandha velai ya paathutu kelambunga..I don't ever interfere in our personal and I don't need any of your advices',Keerthi burst out into anger and left from there.

Lakshmikandhan eyed to the ladies and they nodded.
Keerthi went to her room and shuts the door.Revathi,Archana and Myna knocked the door but no response.
'Kadhava thora Keerthi...',Archana yelled.

'Please..Ellaru konjam ponga..',Keerthi shouted back and they both sighed unknowingly what to do.
'Ahmm..Myna nee poi Vishwa va kootitu va..',Revathi said and Myna nodded.

'Aiyya,Mela Keerthi amma room kulla poi lock panikitaanga..Amma lam ungala koopdraanga konjam vaangalen..',Myna said spotting Vishwa and he rushed to their room.

'Adhu..Ava romba upset ah irupaa Vishwa..Nee poi pesu', Revathi said and he nodded.
The elder women left and Vishwa knocked the door.

'Keerthi ma..Open the door..', Vishwa shouted knocking the door.
Keerthi's frustration now turned to Vishwa.All her nerves were bursting into anger and she remained silent.

Just like how a small match stick can burn the whole forest.The irritation they caused affected her already frustrated mind.All her anger turned to Vishwa.

'Kadhava thora ma..Please!!', Vishwa shouted but no response from her.
'Idho paaru di,ipo nee thorakkalama.I'll break the door',Vishwa shouted and Keerthi got up from her place in rage.

She opened the door and saw her with bloodshot eyes.
'Enna venum unaku?Nimmadhi ngra onne enaku kuduka koodadhunu irukiya nee?', Keerthi shouted at his face.
'Naan enna pannen?', Vishwa asked in a low voice.

'Nee edhume pannalala?Aama pannadhellam naan dhann...Thappu ellam ennudhu dhan..',Keerthi huffed.
'Keerthi..', Vishwa held her shoulder but she removed his hold.
'Thodadha..Thodadha..',Keerthi indicated to stop him.

'Poo..Nikkadha..Poo',Keerthi started pushed him.
'Keerthi..Keerthi..Naan solradha oru nimisham kelu..',Vishwa held her hands.
'Unnaala dhan already ella nimmadhiyayum elandhutu nikkiren..Ippovu vandhu yen ipdi panra?I need some peace!Poi thola modhella..Nimmadhiya aluga aavadhu vidu..',Keerthi said looking at down.