A Night before Wedding

Everyone was in the wedding hall and their Mehandhi,Sangeet were over.
'Sabhaa..Semma tired uhh..',Vishwa settled himself on the bed.
'Maapla..', Vetri,Vijay and Sakthi came there.

'Enna da?Thoongala?',Vishwa asked.
'Deii unaku naaliku kalyanam..Unnoda last bachelor night da..', Vijay said.
'Adhuku..?', Vishwa asked furrowing his eyebrows.
'Adhukudhan..Oru vera level matter ah konduvandhurukom..',Vetri winked.

'Matter ah?',Vishwa widened his eyes.
'Dei adhaan da..bottle uhh..',Vijay said and showed then bottle and both Sakthi,Vishwa shook their head fastly.

(Makkale I'm not supporting any drunkards or drunken activities..Ellame fun and imagination dhan! Don't take it seriously and finally I'm saying is..
Kudi kudiyai kedukkum kudi pazhakkam udal nalathai kedukkum😌)

'Heyy...idhellam thappu da..Appa ku therinja sethom ellarum..Kelambunga modhella..', Vishwa said.
'Broo..aama...Idhellam thappu..',Sakthi too said.
'Dei..namma enna daily um ah da panrom?Yeppaiyavadhu dhana da?', Vijay asked.

'Enna yeppaiyaavadhu?',Revathi came and Vijay hid the bottle under the bed.
'Illa ma..Innu thoongalaya nu Vishwa ketaan.. Yeppaiyaavadhu dhana da chance kedaikudhu ellaru onnu irukura maadhiri.. Adhaan konja neram pesitu irukalamnu..',Vetri said and everyone nodded.

'Aama athai..', Vijay said.
'Hmm..seri seri..Aana romba neram mulichutu irukaadheenga..Kaalaila seekram endhirikanum..',Revathi left from there taking the extra blankets.
'Kelambunga da..Kelambunga nu sonne...',Vishwa pushed them out from the room.
Vishwa shooked his head and left to Washroom for a facewash.

'Ahmm..Enna tired uuh..',Keerthi came stretching her arms.
'Hmmm...',she locked the room and looked at the mirror.
'Cha..dress ah idhu?Kasa kasa nu iruku...',Keerthi was about to remove her lehenga's shawl and the washroom door opened.

'Heyy..',she shouted and he covered his face with towel.
'Kanna thora..Im dressed..',she said sighing and Vishwa threw the towel.
'En room la enna panra nee?', Keerthi asked.

'Hey..unakenna room maathi varradhey velaiya pochaa?Idhu en room uh!, Vishwa said.
'Pch..naan correct ah dhan vandhuruken..Nee dhan en room ku vandhuruka?',Keerthi said.

'Ayoo..Maa door laye board potruku ma.. Groom's room nu Neeye poi paathukoo..', Vishwa said and Keerthi looked at the door.
'Aiyoo namma dhan maathi vandhurukom...',Keerthi thought and settled herself on the bed.

'Solren la..Idhu en room..Veliya poo',Vishwa said and Keerthi sighed.
'3 floor yeri vandhuruken..Oru nimisham ukandhutu dhan porene..Onnum aayidadhu un room ku..', Keerthi said and Vishwa huffed.

'Hmm..',Keerthi started searching.
'Enna thedura?',Vishwa asked.
'Im thirsty..I need water..',she said.
'Bed ku adi la iruku..',Vishwa said wiping his face with towel.

'Hmm..',Keerthi hummed and took the wrong bottle instead of water bottle.She was about to drink but she stopped.
'Idhenna oru vithiyasamaana smell ah iruke..Oru vela inga thanni seri illayo..Hmm..',she brushed her thoughts and drank it.

'Enakum kudu..',Vishwa said and Keerthi drunk the half bottle already.
'Aiyya...Enna idhu? Ipdi iruku cheii..', Keerthi said making a face and passed the bottle to him.

'Yen?Nalladhana irukum..',he too drunk the rest and realised something is not right.
'Aama...nallave illa..Yenga irundhu edutha?', Vishwa noticed the bottle and widened his eyes.
'Heyy...idhayaa yedutha?', Vishwa asked.

'Haan..idhaan bed ku adila irundhuchu...', Keerthi said.
'Seriya pochu...Idhu thanni illa..', Vishwa said and Keerthi furrowed her eyebrows.
'Huh?Aprom?',she asked.