Avoiding Him?

Merry Christmas Makkale⛄❤️

'Enna pannalam..?Periya iva maadhiri avanaye love vandhu solla veppennu veeraapa sollitu vandhutom..Aana ipo enna panradhu...',Keerthi thought leaning on the bedrest.

'Yaartayavadhu idea kekalama?Illa..enna panlam..What Im going to do now..',Keerthi woke up from the bed and went to the balcony.

She saw a mom and son duo,the boy's mom was chasing behind him to feed him the food.
'Thangam...Sapdu da..',his mom was running behind him and the boy kept running and making silly faces.

The mom suddenly stopped running and the boy too stopped.
'You wont eat right,Mummy will never talk to you..',the mom started to walk away from there and the boy now started running behind his mom.

'Sorry mummy..Pesama irukaadha...Naan sapdren..Talk to mee',the boy started pulling his mom's pallu and she smiled.
'Naan pesama irundha dhan unaku mummy mela paasam varudhaa?',she asked and the boy smiled sheepishly.

'Vaa..',the mom took her soon and that made Keerthi sense.
'Apo namma avana avoid panna..Avan namma kitta varuvaan..Hmm..Dei pal doctor ey iru unna vechukure..',Keerthi thought and made a plan inside.

'Keerthi..Unta dhan kekuren..Yepdi aachu?',Vishwa asked Keerthi who was hissing in pain.Her palm was burnt and red.She doesn't seems to be answer,she kept quiet and searching for oilment.

'Sollu ma..',he softened his tone and she stopped for a minute.
'Sooda irukuradhu theriyaama karandi ya eduthuten..Podhuma?',she asked rolling her eyes and continued searching.

And she took it and sat on the bed, Vishwa sat opposite to her.He took the oilment from her and started applying it on her burnt fingers.

'Paathu panna maatiya?',he asked and she glared at him.
'Enakudhana valikudhu?Unaku enna?',she asked and took the oilment from him.

'Adhukilla ma..Naan..',Keerthi stopped him by her look and he didn't go further.
She tried to apply but hissed in pain.

'Naandhan iruken la.. I'll help', Vishwa said and took her hand,Keerthi looked at him with a painful eyes.

'Ippo nee iruka,Yeppavume iruka maatellaa..Let me take care..',Keerthi said and removed his hold and somehow she left the room hissing in pain.

It created a immense pain in his heart and he stood still.He sighed and gulped his tears.

'Ava solradhu correct dhan..I should learn this, Yeppavume naan ava kooda iruka maaten..', Vishwa wiped his tears.

Keerthi saw him wiping his tears and her eyes too filled with tears.
'Neeya vandhu solra varaikum..Naan ipdidhan nadandhupen Vishwa..Im sorry', Keerthi thought and left from there.

From then,Keerthi started to avoid him abruptly and Vishwa couldn't take this gap anymore.He always wanted her to be in his arms and to shower all the love he stored for her.

He felt a sharp pain in his heart whenever she avoid him and he wanted to ran and pull her towards him and say 'DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME'

It was a Sunday,But both were being in their own,separately.
Vishwa went to Kitchen and wanted make something to have and noticed the chocolate powder in the cupboard.He smiled and prepared chocolate milk for both of them.

He saw her standing in the balcony and looking at the night sky,Vishwa came near her.
'Indha..', Vishwa stretched the cup of milk and Keerthi looked at him.
'I can make it myself..',Keerthi was about to move but Vishwa kept the cup away and held her hand.

'Why are you avoiding me?',he asked.
'Ice varudhu!Ice varudhu', Keerthi thought suppressing her smile and turned to him.
'Apdilam illaye..',she replied.