➪ 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆

{ BTS were getting ready for their comeback. Jungkook was over working himself. He gets really sick to the point that he collapsed while practice lets see how the other members or his elder brothers take care of him. }

It was going to hit 8pm in the clock. 7 boys laid in their dancing room panting heavily as they finished rehersels for the day. They were having a comeback after some weeks and pretty long time, they practised literally whole day for it. Especially Jungkook, their maknae or their little bunny. He has been staying extra hours just to make his moves perfect. He even forgot to have his food some times. He already knew that his body was not alright and it needed rest. But he shrugged it off and continued with practises.

Come guys let's go back. It's already 8pm. Hobi said to other members who was packing their stuffs.

Aren't you coming Kookie?Jin asked Jungkook who seemed to not move from his place.

No hyung. I'll stay a lil more longer and just dance for some more time and come back. Jungkook said breathing a bit heavily.

No Kookie you have already done enough today. You gotta take some rest otherwise your body will collapse baby. Jin eyed Jungkook worriedly.

Ahh..hyung. Don't worry. I will be back before 10pm, for sure. Like that he somehow managed to convince Jin. Jin didn't allow at first but gave in when their manager sejin-nim told he will stay with him and drop him back. Thus all the other members said goodbye and left for their dorm.

time skip to night

Thank you for dropping me hyung. And also thanks for the food. And sorry for making you stay this late hyung. He said to their manager as he dropped him back at their dorm after 3hrs of dancing.

Aww..noo need of a thank you and all Kookie. Now go and get some rest. And all the best to convince Jin not to spank you. Manager jokingly said to Kookie who laughed and waved goodbye to their manager. He then opened their dorm door with extra keys and went inside. He went to kitchen to get himself a bottle of water. He was going to go to his room but was greeted by his Jin hyung who was glaring at him.

Where have you been young man? What was the time that you were supposed to return back huh? Jin asked Kookie. Kookie scratched his back nervously not finding a perfect answer.

Hehe..I forgot to look at the time hyungie. Jungkook replied innocently smiling.

Hmm.. I am leaving it this time. Btw did you eat something? Jin asked a but sternly.

Yes hyung. Sejin hyung bought food for both of us and had it with me. Jungkook said as an answer.

Are you sure? I can just call him and ask. Jin asked pretenting to search for his phone.

Yes hyungie. I swear I ate with him. Jungkook showed his puppy eyes. And ofc it worked on his Jin hyung, who gave up. Jin smiled at Kookie and said.

Hmm.. Fine. Now go and sleep. And don't play and spent night okay.
Jungkook noded. Jin then hugged Kookie and kissed his forehead. But Jin frowned when he noticed a unnormal heat from Jungkook's body.

Why is you body so warm, like burning? Are you getting sick. Jin said worriedly.

Silly hyungie. I just came from outside. It maybe because of that. Jungkook was really good at making excuses.

Okay. Now go and sleep okay. If you need anything just come to my room okay. Good night koo baby. Jin said still not convinced by the reason given by Jungkook.