➪ 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹 [𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸]

( Jungkook is alone in his home with his personal maid when his parents go to work. But what happens if they find out Jungkook lying unconsious.....)

Yoongi and Jimin were cuddling in their bed as Yoongi spooned Jimin in his hands. They both are powerful mafia couples of Korea. They are not the typical mafia who all the illegal stuffs and all, instead they help their country in times of need.

They have been married for 2 years, after dating for 3 years and Jimin gave birth to their little sunshine the 8 month after marriage, he was already pregnent before their marriage. Min Jungkook was literally a fluff ball who is pampared by every single member of their family, he is the only child in their family.

Yoongi woke to the sound of their door opening. As an instict he was going to take his gun out but stopped himself after hearing small sniffles. He quickly got up from bed and scooped up his son who just entered their room with his plushie sobbing lightly 

Aww..little one, why is daddy's prince crying hmm?? Yoongi asked walking towards bed with Jungkook in his hands. Wan sleep wif dadda and eomma... Jungkook said yawning cutely as his sobbing died down after being in his daddy's arms.

Ofc.. my precious.. let's get into bed then...okay? Yoongi said smiling widely. Jungkook just nodded as Yoongi put him in the middle of the bed. Jungkook then looked at his eomma's side who's back was only visible to him. He poked his eomma's side in order to wake him as he loved being cuddled by both his eomma and dadda.

Jimin groaned feeling pokes on his back and slapped the hands away thinking it was Yoongi but shot open his eyes when he heard a loud cry. Yoongi just hit Jimin's head for doing so. Aww.. my little cupcake... eomma is so sorry.. eomma thought it was your stupid dadda. That's why eomma did it. Now pls don't cry baby... Jimin said hugging Jungkook and subtly glaring at Yoongi for not informing about Jungkook's arrival who smiled innocently.

Dadda nu 'tupid eomma... Jungkook said lightly giggling looking up at his eomma as his cries died down. Okay dadda is not stupid. Now lets sleep for some more time okay my precious... Jimin said chuckling lightly as he saw Jungkook nodding his head cutely. Yoongi soon joined them hugging falling asleep.

Time skip

They were all now in the living after waking up from their cuddle session, freshioning up. Jungkook was being fed by Yoongi and Jimin was busy in Kitchen.

Kooo.... say ahhh... only this and you are all done baby.. Yoongi said trying to feed Jungkook the last bit of the porridge. But Dadda.. koo ish fwull Jungkook said rubbing his tummy mking Yoongi sigh. Baby if you finish it full then eomma promise to bring you nana milk after work. Jimin said to Jungkook as he came from Kitchen. Weally!!! Jungkook asked to which nodded. Jungkook immediatly opened his mouth and Yoongi fed him the last part.

Good boy.. Yoongi praised Jungkook patting his hair giving the bowl to Jimin and picking up Koo in his hands. Now you can watch cartoon for some time, okay?? Yoongi said as he put Jungkook in sofa and played his favourite cartoon show and sat with him waiting for Jimin. Nancy didn't come yet. We have work we are getting late.. Jimin said as he sat with them in the sofa. She will come.. don- Yoongi could'nt complete as Nancy rushed inside.

Sorry sirs... I was a bit late. Nancy said as she breathed heavily. Ahh thats alright. Pls don't repeat this.
Jimin as Nancy nodded. Babyy... dadda and eomma is leaving for work okay... Jimin said to Jungkook who was busy watching his cartoon. Jungkook was a bit sad but still bid his parents goodbye. Bye bye dadda 'n eomma. He said as he jumped from the couch to kiss his parents cheeks, As they left for work.