➪𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧 [𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤]

[Yoongi and Hoseok are Jungkook's doctor hyungs. Despite warnings from hyungs to not play in rain, Jungkook bunks school to enjoy rain. Things didn't go as he planned.]

"Kook!!Wakie babyyy!!" Hobi shouted as he entered the 14 year old boy's room. He halted and his face turned into pure adoration seeing the youngest wrapped around the blanket. He slowly went and sat on the bed near Jungkook. He caressed the younger's forehead. He sighed and slowly shaked Jungkook.

"Kook wake up. Time for school honey" Hobi tickled Jungkook's side. The younger one whined, feeling disturbed in his sleep.

"Hyung pls... 10 minutes more" Jungkook mumbled out before snuggling deeper into the blankets.

"No no no!!!! Wake up!!" Hobi moved the blankets away from Jungkook's body. "It's already 8am and you need to reach school before 9, now wake up" Hobi lifted Jungkook, who whined in denial. "Do i need to call Yoongi hyung,huh?"

"What?!no need!! M'awake see" Jungkook said smiling, his bunny teeth projecting out. Hobi chuckled looking at him.

"Alright go get ready and don't make me come up here one more time" Hobi said, moving out of the room, subtly glaring at Jungkook who just smiled sheepishly.

(After 15 min)

"Is Kook awake Hobi?" Yoongi asked as he sipped on his coffee.

"Yes hyung," Hobi replied as he continued. "Do you have a heavy schedule today hyung?"

"Nope. Just a surgery and if I'm lucky enough to not have any patients then I will be able to come back home pretty early too." Yoongi glanced at Honi. "What about you?"

"Same hyung, just a few surgeries but it will finish fast. They are minor ones. So i'll come early too"

"Good morning hyungs!!!" Jungkook cheerfully climbed down the stairs in his uniform. He went to the hyungs passing a goodmorning kiss on their cheeks which he was rewarded too.

"Ready to go to school, bun?" Yoongi asked, ruffling Jungkook's hair who giggled at the attention from his hyung.

"Yuupppp!!" Jungkook nodded his head. Hehe!! Let's see!!! Like that three of the brothers went to their respective places.

(Jungkook at school- at the back of the school)

"Guys are you sure about this?" Bambam asked as he eyed the area nervously. Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook the famous troublemakers of the area. These three have been together since diapers. Together from kindergarten to now middle school. They always stick together no matter what. Their hyungs are also great friends, more like family friends.

"Shut up Bam!!" Yugyeom and Jungkook shouted quietly just enough for Bambam to hear them, rolling their eyes.

"Don't be such a coward. Are you even my brother" Yugyeom asked as he hit Bambam softly on his head who scowled back hitting Yugyeom.

"Guys stop!! What are you doing. Don't make any sound and jump to the wall." Jungkook said as he annoyingly looked at the two fighting monkeys. "You are going to make this plan flop. OMG!!! I shouldn't have agreed to this " Jungkook said, taking a deep breath glaring at the two. Yugeom and Bambam instantly stopped fighting as they stood up. Yugeom and Bambam jumped up to the top of the wall and helped Jungkook to climb too. The three jumped down to the other side of the wall. They looked at each other before bursting out in giggles.

'Wah!! This is soo funny!!!!"Jungkook said. "I like this. Should we do this often?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows at Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Often!! No no!! I'm already close to pissing my pants. This will be the first and last time we will be doing this. Just think what\at will happen if hyungs come to know about this?" Bambam said as he placed his hand on his chest.