➪𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻

[Jungkook and hyung line plays in rain, well things didn't go well.]

NOTE: Jungkook is 4 years younger than VMin.

"Bye bye Taehyungie hyungie hyung. Bye bye Jiminie hyungie." Jungkook waved his hands towards his hyungs who were leaving to Busan for their solo schedule.

"Bye guys" The others too waves back. Taehyung and jimin waved back too from the moving car. Jungkook pouted seeing his hyungs vanishing figures. He was really going to miss his dear hyungs.

"Aww kookie.. don't pout honey bun. They will be back by tomorrow noon itself." Hobi said flicking Jungkook's chin causing to scrunch his nose cutely.

"Yeah!! You have your 4 handsome hyungs all to yourself now. Aren't we enough for some nights for you,huh?" Jin said with a teasing smile.

"Hyungie you are dramatic." Jungkook said giggling cutely.

"Alright let's move inside. I'm sure it's gonna be a raing night." Namjoon said pushing the mak ae inside jokingly.

<Time Skip>

"Wahh!!! Hyungss!!!! It's raining" Jungkook said giggling loudly coming coming downstairs. Jungkook absolutely loved rain. He would always play in the rain.

"Yes bun, we can see it. Calm down you are gonna fall from the stairs." Yoongi said. He was sitting on a couch near the glass door which lead to backyard. Others were also bundled up in the area.

"I know what he's thinking right now." Hobi whispered to Namjoon, who agreed to the same, both giggling quietly.

"Hyungiee.." Jungkook came to Jin hyung, who was sitting on floor with his legs wide spread. Jungkook sat between Jin's legs battling his eyes innocently, a soft pout adorning the lips.

"No. That isn't going to work on me." Jin said smiling teasingly. Jungkook pout widened and he strted whining.

"Pls pls hyungie... Pls I wanna play in the rain" Jungkook poted more and looked at his other hyungs asking for help. Namjoon and Hobi raised their hands indicating they are helpless.

"Little prince, it's night time. If it was day time you could have played." Yoongi said looking at Jungkook.

"Hyungiee... Pls pls pls pls. Only 20min. No more than that. Pls pls pls" Jungkook pleaded looking at Jin with his puppy eyes. Jin's eyes softened and he carrassed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Baby bun you'll get sick if you play in the water at this hour. We don't want our baby to sick." Jin said making Jungkook whine more.

"Humph! If Taehyungie hyungie hyung and Jimmie Hyungie was here they would have played with me. You don't want to play with me that's why" Jungkook said looking at his hyungs. He hyung's mouth widened as they all thought together this brat!!

"Fine fine. Just 20 min and no more." Jin finally let in having done with the baby's whinning. Jungkook cheered loudly and jumped out from Jin lap and went toward the door opening it immediately, jumping onto the rain. His hyung's chuckled loudly looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed loudly under the rain. He ran with his hands wide opened. He ran and jumped into to puddled. Jin quickly took his phone and captured the heart warming sight. It was Jungkook, their baby bun jumping and running happily under the rain. This mere sight of their maknae being all happy under rain was enough for them to be at peace. Jin quickly send the video to Vmin and stated -you missed rainy time with maknae😆