➪ 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘁 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸]

(Namjoon was stressed because of work. He lash out on Jungkook due to stress. Lets see what will happen next.)

Namjoon is the CEO of their company 'NJK enterprises'. He have been really stressed out lately. Always busy in work. Comes home late, even if he comes early he will still have work to complete at home. Namjoon has not been getting time to spend with his family.

Jin was mostly has been worried about Namjoon. He is sure that Namjoon was overworking himself. Not only that he was also worried for Jungkook as he literally cries every night for his dadda. Jungkook is just 3 years old and Jin is too worried because Jungkook is really attached to his dadda but not seeing him for past one month had made the little boy cry himself to sleep in his mama's embrace.

Jinnie is breakfast ready? I need to hurry. I have a meeting within 1 hour and I need to reach company soon. Namjoon said coming downstairs. Calm down Joon... you still have 1 hour left. Jin said placing breakfast on the table. You start eating, I'll check on Koo. Jin said and left to wake Jungkook up.

Babyyy... my cupcake.. bun wakie wakie.. Jin said picking Jungkook up and placing him on his lap. Goo mornning mamma. Jungkook said in a sleepy voice. Awww.. let's go down and you can may be sit with your dadda for sometime. Jin said making Jungkook gasp and bounce in Jin's lap indicating he wanted to meet his dad.

DADA!!! Jungkook shouted. Namjoon groaned but still put a smile on his face picking Jungkook. Hey bun.. how's dadda's cub doing hmm? Namjoon asked after pecking Jungkook's forehead. Kookie good... but Koo missed dadda. Jungkook said pouting lightly. Awww.. but dadda has to go to work okay.. Namjoon said as he placed Jungkook down who slightly teared being ignored by dadda. Jin I'm leaving.. Namjoon said as he left.

Joo- oh! He left. Jin sighed about to walk away but panicked when he saw Jungkook's teary eyes. Hey hey.. what happend baby? Why is mama's little bird crying.. hmm? Jin asked as he picked Jungkook up and placed him on his on his hips. Dadda leave again. Dadda no wike Kookie anymore. Jungkook said finally bursting out. Huh? Baby who told you that? Jin asked as he slightly bounced Jungkook to calm him down.

Dadda leave again. He don't want to stway wif me. Jungkook said as his cried died down into cute sniffles and hiccups. Oh no baby. Daddy is just busy with his works, that's why okay. Now leave it,hmm.. we will go and start our day. Okay? Jungkook just nodded as an answer.

At night

I'm home. A very tired Namjoon entered after a hectic day at work. DADDA!!!!! Jungkook rushed towards him and hugged his legs. Namjoon smiled tiredly and walked forward falling on the sofa letting out a big tired sigh. Jungkook also got on the sofa and side hugged him. oh! Your back Joonie. Jin came and quickly pecked Namjoon's lips who smiled a little to him. Go get freshun up and come for dinner. Come on koo help me make dinner. Jin said as he picked up Jungkook in his arms.

After dinner

After having dinner they were all in their room. Jin was folding clothes while Jungkook helped him and Namjoon was busy with some works in his computers. Jungkook was busy rambling about some random stuffs to his mamma and dadda, lets say only his mamma was listening, his dadda was busy.

Mama.. and the bird went flying away.. Jungkook narrated the cartoon he watched smiling widely and giggling. Aww.. is that so. You can watch more of it tomorrow if you promise me you will eat all the veggies. Jin teasingly smiled at Jungkook who gasped. Eww.. mamma thats not fwair. I don't wike vegtwables. Jungkook whined audibly.