𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 (𝟮)

60 votes were not done, that's why the update was delayed 😊. But since it's close to 60, here is the second part🤗

-------------------------------------------

As night approached, Jungkook's nervousness also increased. He kept on fidgeting with his fingers, biting lips, tapping his feet continuously on the floor, even being zoned out completely sometime.

“Hey Kookie, done for today?” Jimin sat down near Jungkook and circled his arms around him pulling him closer. Jungkook was startled for a minute but collected himself back and replied back.

“Ye- I mean no! No, umm.. I have some more work in the studio for my solo songs.” Jungkook smiled nervously as Jimin  raised his eyebrows.

“Why are you getting so worked up for that? Are you sure you're not hiding anything from us?” Jimin asked him as he eyed how nervous and flinchy Jungkook was behaving.

Jungkook's eyes widened for a moment before he collected himself and smiled nervously. He slapped Jimin's arm slightly and pouted before he spoke. “What will I hide from you hyungie? Will I do that?”

“yeah? You won't? Are you sure?” Jimin raised his eyebrows and looked at Jungkook with a hard expression making Jungkook squirm in his place nervously.

“ye-yes hyung, yes” Jungkook could only smile nervously but inside he was dying due to the guilt and pain in lying to his hyungs. He just wanted to tell everything to hyung and cry in the protective embrace but he was a coward and he didn't have the courage to speak up to his hyung.

“hmm… fine then. Tell hyung before you decide to stay back. I think Yoongi hyung or Namjoon hyung might stay back for their work too.” Jimin shrugged getting up dusting his pants.

“WHAT?!?! I mean why are hyungs staying back? Weren't they staying for the last week? I mean-uh…  they need some rest too don't they?” Jungkook gulped as he looked at Jimin who stared at him with furrowed brows in a questioning manner.

so? They can't stay back this week? Why are you getting so worked up for that?” Jimin questioned as he picked his phone and moved out. “anyway, I have to go. I have some plans. And tell hyungs if you plan to stay back” Saying this Jimin exited the dance studio leaving Jungkook alone in his thoughts.

“Shit!! What do I do now. If hyung's here, then how am I gonna go visit that man? They will surely make me stay back! What will I do?” Jungkook spoke to himself. He ran his palm from his face to his hair, letting out a shaky breath. He brought his both hands to his front and stared at how they were trembling just like his heart.

“what do I do?” Jungkook mumbled to himself. His eyes turned teary at the thought of what might happen today. He didn't want to go anywhere near the damn stalker, yet here he is. A coward who can't tell anything to his hyungs, to his hyungs. He felt so terrible. Lying to his hyungs made him feel so terrible. Sighing to himself, he wiped his tears away and stood up going out of the studio.

“BOOM!!” Jungkook flinched at the sudden voice. Getting startled he turned back to the intruder with a yelp. He turned to the newcomer with wide eyes. He sighed and pouted angrily looking at the intruder, who was none other than his Taehyungie hyung. “Hyung!!! You scared me”

Taehyung laughed loudly looking at the petrified look of his maknae. “ohhhh…. My bunny!! Got scared?” Taehyung spoke in a silly tone tickling Jungkook's chin out of habit. “did hyung scare you huh?” Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by putting his arm around his maknae's shoulder.