➪𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 [1]

[Jungkook has a stalker who is obsessed with him. Will the hyungs be able to save him from this psycho?.]

-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook had always been the shy and introverted youngest member of the popular K-pop group, BTS. His sweet smile and angelic voice had captured the hearts of millions of fans worldwide. Even though he's a very outgoing funny personality he is just a shy and obedient little baby bunny for his hyungs. Jungkook's has a number of fans worldwide, but his hyungs are his number one fans for sure.

“Hyungs are you ready? Come fast!! We are already getting late!!” Jungkook huffed pouting stomping his leg on the floor calling out for his hyungs. They have dance practice within 1 hour and none of his hyungs have showed up till now. Can you believe that? Hyungss Jungkook once again whined loudly.

“Yah!! One minute kid!! Calm your ass down!! We ain't having super energy like you” Yoongi said as he climbed down the stairs buttoning his shirt and rolled his eyes and shaking his head at the over energized boy.

“Hyung!! We have dance practise. It ain't my fault if you all became oldies” Jungkook giggled looking at his hyung covering his mouth.

“Yah, yah!! Close your mouth you brat, or otherwise you will see what this old man can do, you wanna see it?” Jin said as he came downstairs. He looked at Jungkook  with a teasing yet strict look that meant no harm to the maknae.

“Hmph!! Whatever” Jungkook  stomped his feet and moved to the entrance and opened the door while Jin chucked at Jungkook’s tactics.

As Jungkook opened the door he was met with a huge bouquet of flowers. Jungkook was shocked for a second, before looking around for anyone's presence. Sensing nothing he slowly forwarded his hand to take the bouquet.

“Jungkook wait!! Don't take it” Taehyung shouted as he rushed near Jungkook. “Kookie don't you know we need to check before taking anything on our doorstep. This is suspicious.” Taehyung said in a stern voice to which Jungkook  muttered a small pouty sorry to his hyung.

Taehyung then quickly looked around the surroundings and the bouquet. He softly moved it with his leg, moving it around while Jungkook looked at his hyung curiously. Once Taehyung was somewhat sure of the unknown present he picked it up and checked it and found a letter.

‘ Flowers to a beautiful flower.
To Jungkook from your dear X. ’

“Ohhh…it's for you kookie” Taehyung handed the bouquet to Jungkook after he looked in the bouquet of any suspicious object.

“X? What a weird name” Jungkook looked at the letter that came with the bouquet. “and? I'm not a flower” Jungkook huffed cutely at the name he was given by the mysterious person. “Is this a male or a female?” Jungkook spoke confused.

“What's happening here?” Namjoon asked as he approached the two boys who were busy talking between themselves in the entrance of the house.

“Oh!! Hyung look! Jungkook received a flower bouquet from a person" Taehyung said as he handed the bouquet to the leader. And also took the letter from the maknae’s hand giving it to the leader.

“To jungkook? X? Strange!” Namjoon exclaimed looking at the unexpected delivery of this day. Once he made sure the gift was safe, he asked the maknae. “Do you want to keep the flower bun"

“Yes hyung. Can I?” Jungkook bounced on his feet excitedly cuz who will deny such pretty flowers that too sent by his fan.

“Alright then, keep them in the vase in the living room.” Jungkook immediately took the flower and set to his work. After everyone was settled in they continued with their daily routines and works.