➪ 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁

Requested by anonymous reader

--------------------------------------------------------

(Jungkook gets wrongly accused of bullying and now his parents and hyungs are angry at him. They left him home alone but they are never doing it again.)

Jungkook walked down his room wearing a orange hoodie which probably belonged to one of his hyungs since it looked so big on him. He had paired it with a ripped jeans and an hat. And he looked so cute.

Good morning bun. Jungkook's mother greeted him while placing a plate of pancakes for him. Jungkook squeled loudly sitting down to eat after kissing his mother's cheek as a good morning and a thank you.

He saw his father sitting near him while his head buried in the newspaper. Good morning kook. His father said not bring his head out of the newspaper. Jungkook replied back with a smile adoring his face. Even tho his father couldn't see Jungkook because of the newspaper, he still could picture the smile on Jungkook's face.

Hey kookie, today me and Jiminie are going to drop you school. Others already left for work. Yes Jungkook was still a high school student. While his 6 hyungs have already reached their 20ies and is working at reputed places.

Okie hyung!! Who will come to pick me up tho? Jungkook asked Taehyung who was already munching on his pancakes.

May be Jimin, don't know. Taehyung shrugged and went back to eating.
After they had done their breakfast, Jimin came and they went together for their destinations.

<In Jungkook's school>

Jungkook was considered as a nerd in his school. He was teachers favourite and considering the fact that he came from Kim's was cherry to the cake. He is usually always silent, doesn't have much friends due to his introvert character. He was also very short for his age making it easy for other students to bully him.

Jungkook is a very soft and kind boy. He never talk back to any of his classmates whenever they say anything. He never told any of these to his family, he didnt want to bother them. That's one of the main reason he always gets bullied by the students. And today was one very unlucky day for him.

He was walking through the hallway clouded by his thoughts, but his bully named Neyoon block his way. Hey nerd, where's my homework ??Neyoon asked him.

I uh- forgot to do your home work. Jungkook said slowly with a shaky voice. He was terrified. Neyoon was one the most powerful bully of their school. He was never his target but from past two three days he have been bothering Jungkook.

What!! Neyoon said and grab Jungkook's collar. How can you forgot my homework. Do you want a lesson huh ? Neyoom asked pulling Jungkook on his tip toes, glaring.

I-I am sorry. This will not happen again...I promise. Jungkook said. He was scared what they will do to him because he have heard many stories.

No you need lesson, so you don't repeat this mistake of yours. Neyoon said and draged him towards the lockers. Jungkook knew what was gonna happen and he clearly didn't want that to happen.

No no... please not in the locker please no. Jungkook pleaded but Neyoon and his friends didn't listen. They pushed Jungkook in and locked him in the locker.

Stay there, this is your punishment for not obeying me. Neyoon said loudly and went away from there.

What!! No..Neyoon please let me out please... Hello Is somebody out there? please open the locker please. Jungkook banged the locker door but no one opend it. He shouted more and more, but everything fell into deaf ears.