➪𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝘁 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 [𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲]

(Jungkook gets sick unexpectedly in school. His 3 brothers are to his rescue. )

"Koo wake up!!" Taehyung lightly tapped Jungkook's cheek to wake him up. Whining lightly Jungkook rolled on his back falling asleep again. Taehyung sighed loudly rolling his eyes, getting up from Jungkook's bed.

"Okay then. I'll get Namjoon hyung to wake you up" Saying Taehyung went out of Jungkook's room to call Namjoon to wake Jungkook up for school.

The Kim brothers. Kim SeokJin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook. The eldest Jin being 10 years older from Jungkook. The second one Namjoon has a 9 years old difference and the third Taehyung 8 years old old difference with Jungkook. Jungkook was a late bloomer in the Kim's family. He was an unexpected child, but nevertheless he was loved by everyone, cuz he was their little bunny. He is currently 14 years old highschooler.

Namjoon entered Jungkook's room, sighing once he saw the sleeping figure of their little bunny. He moved towards Jungkook's bed sitting at the edge, pulling Jungkook onto his lap. "Bun, you need to wake up. You have school in two hours." Namjoon said carassing Jungkook's cheek gently. Jungkook whined loudly and dropped his head onto Namjoon's chest.

Chuckling lightly Namjoon picked up Jungkook's small figure in his arms. "alright then. Let's take you to Jin hyung. He is the only one who can wake you up." Saying this Namjoon walked down stairs carefully holding Jungkook. "Hyung here's your baby, now pls wake him up and get him ready for school." Namjoon announced once he reached the kitchen and handed over the sleeping Jungkook to Jin who was sitting in one of the chair in kitchen with his coffee.

Jin bounced Jungkook in his arms like a baby, ofc it's cuz he's their baby literally. "Koo just because eomma and appa is not home that doens't mean you have the right to not listen to hyungs, oky?" Jin said running his hands through the now awake boy's fluffy hair. Jin slightly brushed his hands through Jungkook's sensitive parts ticking him, making Jungkook to burst out in a giggling mess.

"Haha! I'm wake hyungieee... No more tickles, pls." Jungkook said trying to surpress his giggles which he failed miserably.

"You are a bit warm koo. Are you feeling any discomfort." Jin asked concerned as he now felt Jungkook's hot skin. He placed his hands in Jungkook's forehead and frowned feeling the heat.

"Huh? No I'm feeling good just a little bit cold." Jungkook admits truthfully.

"You can stay home if you are not feeling good." Jin said Jungkook rocking him in his lap.

"Nuh uh! Wanna go school. Today we have PT. Don't wanna miss it."
Jungkook replied. He would hate school for studies, but when it comes to sports and arts he'll never miss a class.

"Alright then. Go get ready. Taehyung will drop you today cuz I need to reach school early than usual okay?. And don't give him a hard time kk?" Jin said as he placed Jungkook on his feet and yes Jin workes as a Korean teacher in Jungkook's school. Jungkook nodded smiling widely rushing to get ready for school.

<During school>

"Alright that will be the end of our class today. Change into your uniform and get back to your respective classes." The P.T teacher announced as students started moving towards washrooms to get changed. Meanwhile Jungkook sat on of the chairs breathing heavily after their basketball lesson. He coughed multiple times and shivered lightly feeling cold. Despite being so sweaty he still felt cold. He stood up with his shaky legs and went towards washroom to change. It was lunch next so hopefully he will feel better.