➪ 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗝𝗼𝗯

Requested by anonymous reader

----------------------------------------------------

(Jungkook works at a supermarket during night after his uni. His shifts usually completes by 9pm. What if Jungkook isn't back even after 10pm?)

Kim Jungkook, the youngest of the Kim family. He has six elder brothers. He has age difference of 7 years with VMin. Jungkook is 18 years old and is a art major. He studies in one of the major art college and works at night.  He wants to be independent and not depend on his brothers all time. Ofcourse his brothers were totally against it. They had literally taken care of him when they lost their parents when Jungkook was just 15 years old. Somehow with some continues whinning he was able to go to a small work.

Now talking about his hyungs, they handle their company 'Kim company & prvt Lt' which is herited from their parents after their death. The six of them handle various branches of the company. Behind this they are also a part of the mafia world. All having high and respected positions. The mafia positions are never revealed for the common people. They just keep it hidden.

"Koo, bun wake up." Jin said running his hands through the said boy's hair. Jungkook whined and opened his eyes and pouted at his hyung.

"Aigooo, don't pout at hyung bun. You have college and you wouldn't want to be late, now do you bun?" Jin asked to the now half awaken Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head negatively and made grabby hands towards his hyungs. 18 years or whatever he will be always their baby. Cooing Jin easily picked Jungkook's much samller frame than his and placed him in his lap.

"Hyung is he awake?" Hoseok asked peeking his head into the room. Jin nodded as Hoseok made his way inside his room. "hyung you have meeting in 30min. You need to leave. I'll take care of Jungkook." Hoseok said to Jin who handed Jungkook to him. Jungkook immediately snuggled into Hoseok's chest. Jin kissed jungkook cheek last time before leaving for his work.

Hoseok immediately bounced Jungkook in his hold trying to fully awaken the boy. "Bun come on wake up. You have college" He took Jungkook to the washroom attached to Jungkook's room and placed him near the sink. He took some water and sprinkled it on juhkooks face.

"Hyungg~" Jungkook whined feeling the cold water in his face. Heseok chuckled and pushed Jungkook into the shower turning on the water. Jungkook shrieked loudly at the cold water making Hoseok laugh out loud.

"Now wash and come downstairs for breakfast." Hoseok said and left. Jungkook being all wet now didn't have any choice but freshun up and get ready for school.

<After 15 min>

"Good morning hyungs" Jungkook cheered loudly running downstairs. Yoongi's eyes widened seeing Jungkook skipping 2 steps while coming down.

"Careful there little one. We don't do bunny hopes on the stairs. They are dangerous." Yoongi said sipping his cup of coffee.

"Hyung how many times I have told you I'm not a bunny." Jungkook said pouting. Yoongi chuckled loudly making Jungkook puff his cheeks out. Yoongi pinched his cheeks with a small sorry making Jungkook show his wide bunny smile. Yoongi quickly finished his coffee and left for his job.

"Come on koo finish your breakfast. We need to hurry or we will be late." Namjoon said as he rushed upstairs to his room to get ready. By now he knew his other hyungs might have left early for work. So he quickly finished his breakfast and sat in the living room waiting for his hyung. Once Namjoon came they both left in elder's car.