➪ 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿

(Jungkook's new teacher turns out to be a pervert. His next target was Jungkook, well the teacher was unlucky)

Koo.. Baby... Wakie Jin tried to wake a very sleepy Jungkook for school. Jungkook is a heavy sleeper obviously making it really hard for his hyungs.

Jungkook is a 15 year old high school 1st year student. He has 6 hyungs. He has an age difference of 12 years from his eldest and 5 years with his last eldest hyungs. He may be a 15 year old but is very short tiny for his age, and not to mention extremely beautiful making his elder brothers go all overprotective of Jungkook. Their parents also live with them,  but there is no need for them to worry about Jungkook as his brothers is more than enough to take care of him.

Kookieee... Wake up!! Jin now said tickling Jungkook's side making the little boy whine.

Nuuuu... wan sleep.. Pls Hyungie Jungkook said covering himself again with his favourite pink coloured fluffy blanket. Jin just sighed heavily, he then nodded his head to himself feeling helpless but do it.

He easily picked up the small burrito aka Jungkook in his arms and went inside Jungkook's washroom. He then managed to get rid of the blanket from Jungkook. He took some water not to mention it was freezing cold since it was winter, he sprinkled it onto Jungkook's face who shrieked loudly at the sudden coldness.

Hyungieee.. Jungkook whined loudly causing Jin to laugh out loud. He then wiped Jungkook's face with his T-shirt.

Baby, I told you to wake up. But you didn't.. So you get this. Jin said and removed Jungkook pyjama shirt. Now freshen up quickly, kk? Jin said to which Jungkook nodded with a thumbs up rushing in to have a warm bath.

Breakfast time

Eomma one more pancake. Taehyung whined to his eomma who scoffed at Taehyung.

Ahh! Shut up. I'm cooking you pig. Mrs. Kim said as she placed one more pancake into Taehyung's plate making Taehyung smile widely. Literally no on would believe that this is the cold ass boss they meet everyday in their company.

Oh, Jinnie did koo wake up? Mrs. Kim asked as she spotted him coming down stairs.

Yes eomma, he did. Jin said as he too joined for breakfast with the rest of the members who was having their breakfast peacefully except for a whiny hungry pig aka Taehyung.

15 min later

Koo morning!! Jungkook cheered loudly as he jumped down the stairs, his hairs bouncing up and down and bunny smile on side show.

Ah! Appa's prince is finally here. Mr. Kim said as he hugged Jungkook peppering him with kisses making Jungkook giggle loudly while nodding his head to his appa's statement.

Now come to ma, my little birdie. Mrs. Kim said and hugged Jungkook kissing his forehead lovingly.

And koo morning Hyungies. Jungkook greeted his Hyungies which was greeted back with a chorus of morning baby and morning koo.

What chu having Tae Tae hyungie? Jungkook asked as he sat beside Taehyung for breakfast.

Chocolate pancakes. Want some?  Taehyung said and without waiting for a reply he shoved a piece of pancake into Jungkook's mouth who moaned at the taste. He then was given breakfast by Mrs. Kim after a while. He quickly finished his pancakes and left for school with Namjoon as he was the one to drop his that day.

After school

Hey hyungieee... Jungkook greeted Suga and Hobi as he sat himself in the backseat as his hyungs were in the front while Yoongi was driving.