➪ 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱

!!E͟v͟e͟r͟y͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ h͟e͟r͟e͟ i͟s͟ p͟u͟r͟e͟ f͟i͟c͟t͟i͟o͟n͟,p͟l͟s͟ d͟o͟n͟t͟ c͟o͟m͟e͟ a͟t͟ m͟e͟☻︎!!

(Jungkook is BTS's maknae with a three year difference with VMin. Jungkook is the MC along another idol Songum in Inkigayo. Songum is a complete pervert making Jungkook really uncomfortable. And things didn't go well.)

So Jungkookah here is your script for MC. And it will be with Lee Songum, he is older than you but a newbie idol. So you most do MC work more than him. Sejin explained Jungkook about being the MC for Inkigayo one week after.

Jungkook was given the opportunity to host Inkigayo for the first time. He was not ready at first but eventually accepted it after talking with his hyungs. The rest of the BTS was very happy for Jungkook. They had promised him to help him with the MC thing.

Okay Sejin-nim. I will go through the script. Thank you. I'll get going, hyungs must be waiting. Jungkook said as he bowed to Sejin, earning a nod he left the room towards their van where his hyungs was waiting.

Hyungieee... Jungkook whined as he entered into their vans. All of his hyungs turned their head once they heard Jungkook whine.

What happend koo? Tired? Jin asked as he pulled Jungkook into his lap. Others just chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness.

Yes hyungie.. I'm so tired. Jungkook replied with a small voice leaning against on Jin. Jin held Jungkook protectively in his arms, rubbing his back soothily, kissing his head and smiling softly. 

Oh! And I also got the script for Inkigayo. Jungkook said showing the paper which was snatched by Taehyung who was sitting opposite him.

Woah! This is a looottt!! Taehyung exclaimed extending the lot. Others just chuckled at Taehyung's overdramatic ass except Jungkook who was busy digging himself in Jin's chest.

Yah! Quiet down. And don't lose his script. Jin said as everyone went silent. They all relaxed and slumbed back into their seat. Jin held Jungkook more tightly, closely to him letting him sleep peacefully.

<Inkigayo day >

Yah! Did you take your phone koo? Jin shouted from kitchen getting a water bottle filled for Jungkook.

Yes hyung!! My water bottle.. Jungkook shouted back taking his shoe out. He groaned when he was not able to tie his shoe lace properly.

Hyungie I can't do my shoe lace. Jungkook again shouted from living room stomping his feet like a kid throwing tantrums.

Just ask one of your hyungs koo, I'm filling your bottle. Jin shouted back from kitchen chuckling already having an image of an pouty and sulky Jungkook.

Joonie hyung! Jungkook cheered as he saw Namjoon coming into the living room. Hyungieee I can't do this. Help me pwesee.. Jungkook said pointing towards his shoes pouting his doe eyes enlarged looking at Namjoon.

Okay okay! Jeez Koo calm down. Namjoon chuckled seeing an overly exited Jungkook. He bent down and tied the shoe lace for Jungkook who smiled widely, hugging him with a big thank you.

Here your water bottle Koo. Jin said coming towards the living room. He took Jungkook's bag and placed the water bottle in it.

And don't be nervous okay. We will watch the live from here. Okay? Jin said as he hugged Jungkook. Namjoon doing the same.