ISAAC'S WAY OF DEALING

DORA'S POV :

As soon as Aiden left, I dealt with my employees and came back to my room.

I sat in daze until, Isaac came in and picked up the file which was on the floor when I hit Aiden with it.

"Tsk....Amour, you should never show your fear or anger it'll only make your enemies happy" Isaac said and sat down.

"I don't know Isaac, all I want is to solve the problem... Do you have any ideas?" I said and massaged my forehead.

" I have hundreds ways to solve this issue, but if I solve every problem...what are you doing as a CEO?" Isaac asked tapping the table. This fellow.

When I stared at him blankly he continued.

"Fine, I have the best idea.... Watch it" Isaac said pointing the television and left.

I looked at the television where a business news was going on.

After few minutes, the live screen started where I saw Isaac sitting infront of reporters. He already decided a way to slove the issue...if he had said that early I would have relaxed.

Hailey entered the room, and stood beside me and watched the interview.

I signalled Hailey to sit while watching the reporters set up their equipments for the interview.

After ten minutes, Isaac started to speak.

"Hello everyone, on behalf of Knights corporation I welcome you to this press conference, the main reason I organized this press meeting is to say that Knight corporation is taking over IDK corporation and hereafter Knights corporation will be handling all of its dealings" Isaac said. What the hell?

Murmurings could be heard for sometime among the reporters.

"Sir, did IDK management agree to it?" One of the reporter asked.

"I'll never say something which I am not sure about" Isaac said.

"Why did you decide to take over when the company is in trouble?" another one asked.

"They won't sell the company when it is going smooth plus when the shares are low I could get it for even low price" Isaac said bluntly which made me twitch my lips.

"Sir, how are you going to solve this problem of giving confidential information of one company to another?" Another reporter asked.

"My legal team will take action on Adams industries while I formally apologize to DI industries for losing their project and I ensure that you will be compensated for your loss" Isaac said.

"Final question.... What about the project sir?" Another reporter asked.

"I already spoke to the officials, that project is handed over to Knights corporation, it will be done in time and ten percent of profit from the project will be donated to the orphanages" Isaac said and stood up.

The screen changed to a reporter explaining about how Knights corporation is taking over IDK and how it profited.

"Mam this.... should I look for another job?" Hailey asked awkwardly.

I burst out laughing.

"No, don't worry Hailey you'll be here as long as I stay" I said.

"But what if Mr.Knight replaces you too?" She asked cautiously. This girl.... How could Isaac replace me in my own company. I started the company while he is just an investor.

"Don't worry, he won't just fire you....now nobody could blame us.... because we fired those traitors and knights corporation has taken over our company, so it's like a fresh start" I said and Hailey nodded in daze.

I looked at the business channel absent-minded until Isaac entered with few people.

After sitting down he pushed a file towards me.

Opening the file, I saw it was the legal papers to sign so that Knights corporation would completely takeover my company....I won't ever have anything to do with it. I'll just be an acting CEO Also there was share transferring papers. So I have to give my twenty percent of my shares too?

"What if I say no?" I asked closing the file shut.

"Can you all please excuse us for a second?" Isaac asked.

Everybody left. We both sat looking each other.

"Smart move Isaac, by taking over the company you diverted the media's attention from the issue, you advertised knight corporation, you are expanding your business by including IDK corporation to it, you gain attention by donating 10 percent of the profit, though you take over the company you are making Adams industries to pay compensation for German company and most importantly when they both fight for the project you snatched it up and put it in your pocket... You proved that business runs in your blood Knight" I said and pushed the file towards him.

"In business world it's survival of the smartest, I do what I want to do.... So what do you want to sign these? You can be the head of this company under Knights corporation and you'll have full power.... I'll give you the net worth 1 billion and price for your shares according to the share market rate" Isaac stated and pushed the file to me.

"For acquisition this money is fine but for my shares I want twenty percent of knight corporations share.... How about that?" I asked and pushed the file to him

Isaac raised his eyebrows as if he was surprised by my terms.

"Not bad.... But you know even 1 percent of Knights share is much more than all your companies share? How about 1 percent?" Isaac questioned and pushed the file to me.

I laughed at his negotiation.

"Not a percent less, I want 20 percent if not the deal is off the table" I said and pushed the file to him.

After looking at my determination, he smirked.

"Smart businesswoman, alright it's a deal" Isaac said and pushed the file to me.

I read the documents, scanned it and sent it to my lawyers. After their approval I signed the documents and held out my hand.

"You can come to my office tomorrow and sign the share papers, but I got your company and shares already, what if I don't give knights share?" he asked and shook my hands.

I leaned towards his ears and whispered.

"I have hundreds of ways to get the share from you Mr.Knight"

Isaac laughed at patted my head.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Get the audio version of this story in youtube - Link in my profile
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜