SEXY NEIGHBOR

I would like to dedicate this chapter for two of my special reades and friends. @laxmirose and @rumanyusufa.

AIDEN'S POV:

I was so done with my meetings around 5:00 pm. I was entering my office with a smile thinking about my kitten.

My smile turned into a thin line when I saw my kitten sitting on the lap of Isaac and typing something in her computer, he was checking on his phone while playing with her strands of hair that came out of her messy bun. Seriously Isaac? I do now have a serious doubt, Is he seriously a CEO who has a hell of work to do?... Yet he is here.... I damn well know that she is your girlfriend for now... You need not rub it off on my face.

When she saw me she smiled,

"Hey Aiden" she said.

"Aiden? From when did you start calling your boss on first name basis Amour? " Isaac asked confused.

" From now onwards, do you have any problem in that Mr.Knight" my kitten asked gritting her teeth. Haha...in your face Isaac.

"Fine, I don't have any problem" he said and placed his head on the crook of her neck. I just want to pull him by his hair and throw him out of my company. She doesn't seem to be nervous or at least blush which makes me kinda relieved

"Good, and make sure to order pizza before I reach home or God knows what will happen to you" she said. I really wish that he will forget to order and my kitten will hate him.

" I know amour, I really don't want to die because of pizza, I have to go I have a meeting with Kevin so, I'll be late, don't wait for me" Isaac said.

" Great, Kevin is coming home tonight right?" My kitten asked squealing. I seriously think there is no female characters in her life.

"No, Kevin is not coming tonight he has some work, but tomorrow he will, I am leaving and don't you dare pull any stunt on your bodyguards Amour" he said,got up and made her stand. Please leave and don't come back, you are not welcome here.

She struck out her tongue to him. He laughed and placed a kiss on her cheek. PDA? In front of me? I seriously think of killing him. Where will I hide his body? What will happen when media comes to know? Most importantly what will My kitten think? Nah... I don't want her to hate me just because of him.

He came and shook my hands. Finally...he noticed my presence.

" I hope you know that we will be leaving to Paris next week regarding our hotel" Isaac said.  Yeah... I am well aware of that dimwit.

I nodded.

Suddenly, kitten stood up from her chair and started to dance, screaming
"Yay... I am going to Paris...to the city of love". OMG...she is so happy to go... I really wish to go there with her as a couple.

"Amour, no need to get excited we are going, you are going to stay here and Kevin will babysit you" Isaac said. Why is he not taking her anywhere...what kind of boyfriend is he?  Right he is the one who is still playing around. Babysitting?

"Excuse me Mr.Knight, Did I ask your permission or told you to take me?  No Right? I am coming as secretary of Aiden. Right Aiden?" she said and looked at me, with a sweet smile. Though she had a smile, her eyes dared me to say no. Even if she doesn't want to come, I'll take her because I can't stay away from her.

"Yes, you are coming" I said.

Immediately her face lit up.

Isaac sighed.