KIDNAPPED

AIDEN'S POV:

After a long day of work, I was happy to go home to my wife.

Humming a song I entered the elevator and Zach entered the elevator in the next floor.

"Wow... Look at you so eager to go back home" he mocked.

"Ofcourse I am, because my wife will be waiting for me with the food that she prepared for me" I shot back.

"Don't be so proud, you're not the only one with a wife" he said and turned away from me.

I just laughed and stopped talking.

We both entered our cars and drove out of the company.

While driving I was busy thinking about the gift I've been planning to give my wife for our six months anniversary. I've brought her the sports car she always wanted. I hope she likes it.

Reaching the penthouse, I was surprised to find it locked. Maybe she in there to give me an early surprise?

With anticipation I opened the door and found the room was dark and she was not hiding anywhere to jump in front of me and say 'surprise'.

"Baby?" I called out and checked the bedroom and bathroom.

I checked out the entire home while calling out her name but she was not there. Where is she? It's already nine. She has never been this late before.

I called Hailey.

"Hailey, where is Dora? Is she still working?" I asked her as soon as she picked up the call.

After a pause she answered.

"Sir, Mam left around five in the evening and I think she is still preparing a gift for you?" She said but it sounded more like a question.

"She is preparing a gift for four hours?" I yelled. What is she preparing?

"I don't want to say this, but now I don't have a choice, mam was going to get a tattoo of your names first letter this evening as a surprise" she said. If this was any other situation I would have jumped in joy but now I couldn't, because I don't know where the hell is my wife. It sure doesn't take 4 hours for a single alphabet.

"Send me the tattoo shops address" I said and went to my room.

Taking my gun, I placed it on my waist.

Calling Isaac I went downstairs,

"What's up Aiden?" He asked casually. Guess he is still unaware.

"My wife is missing, Hailey said she had gone to get a tattoo four hours ago, I am going there, I've sent you the address. Meet you there" I said to him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? It's been four hours and you just found out? I told you it's not a good idea to stop the bodyguards to follow her around, but you said it's..." I hung up on him. I am not in the mood to hear his ramblings.

Entering the tattoo shop, I talked to the receptionist whose answers were all over the place.

Pulling him up by the collar, I showed him the gun on the waist and showed him the bodyguards around me.

"Listen here fellow, my wife is missing and I am losing all of my patience, don't you ever think for a second that I'll leave you unharmed when she went missing here" I threatened him.

He gulped and looked around the bodyguards I brought.

"Look man, all I know is that few people came in and took that women from here, they gave me ten thousand dollars, I am sorry, I didn't know that they kidnapped her, they said they were going to surprise her for her birthday" he said.

"And you believed it? Do you think I am a three years old? You better pray that my wife is safe, you don't want to mess with Adams industries right?" I asked and pushed him away.

When I turned around, I saw Isaac running in.

"I found her ring with tracking device 500 metres from here on the roadside, my best guess is Mark took her, maybe he is pissed off about her, I tried calling him but no response" he said panting.

"What other ways do we have to find her?" I questioned anxiously.

"I've sent few of my men and Kevin is trying to find out using his influence" he said and patted my shoulder.

After an hour we were in Knights Corporation calling and trying to gather informations.

Then Isaac got a call.

"It's Mark" he said and picked up the call.

After few minutes, he hung up and threw the mobile which shattered into pieces.

"What did he say?" I asked him.

"He wants me to go to his place alone and unarmed" he said and told one of the bodyguards to bring someone.

"I am coming with you" I said.

"Of course you are, that's your wife he kidnapped, if you didn't want to come along I'll beat the crap out of you" he said and sat down on his chair.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go" I said but he just waved his hand.

"Don't be in a hurry, we have to go prepared" he said and at that time a doctor came in.

The doctor injected something in Isaac's arm and stamped something on his forearm.

"What's this?" I asked in anger. My wife is missing... What the fuck is he doing?

"It's a mirco gps which can be injected and placed under the skin, Mark is not stupid, so I had to make sure Kevin knows where I am" Isaac said and winced when the chip was implanted.

"Can you also inject me with it?" I asked rolling up my sleeve.

"Sorry, there was time to prepare only one" the doctor said and shrugged.

"Please operate and remove the chip in a week, it works only for a week" the doctor warned and left.

Isaac nodded and called Kevin to update him about the situation.

After the call, he stood up buttoned up his shirt.

"Are you really coming?" He asked.

"Ofcourse it's my wife who he has kidnapped" I said gritting my teeth.

"Ok, stay calm no matter what the situation is, everything you come to know will have a valid reason and even when you are nervous don't show it" he said.

I nodded not listening to him properly.

We both got into his car and drove away.

Baby I hope you are safe.... Please don't get hurt, I can't forgive myself if you are hurt.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Few more chapters to go...
Vote,
Comment,
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜