WHAT???

AIDEN'S POV

After lunch, Zach left. I took her back to Knights corporation, girls were checking me out, but men didn't look at my kitten. Odd...

" Kitten, usually men will be checking you out, but here they are not even looking at you, why?" I asked my kitten who was drinking a strawberry smoothie. Let me remind you that we are just coming back from lunch. I am not complaining but just saying.

"Because they love their lives and they certainly don't want to loose it because of me" she said and smirked. Ohh... How could I forget about Isaac threatening them? In fact I'll do the same if I was him.

When I was about to knock Isaac's room, she just barged in. Right.

"Isaac...." my kitten sang. What is her problem?

He groaned.

He opened his drawer,took a Hershey's chocolate bar and gave it to her. Wow... Isaac having chocolates in his office. I think I need to stock my office and penthouse with snacks.

"Come here amour, you can eat the chocolate later. First get some sleep" he said to her. Is he seriously going to allow her to sleep in this room?

"But... " she started, but Isaac gave a look which made her shut up.

She sighed, went to Isaac sat on his lap and laid her head on his shoulder.

She turned and smiled at me. God that smile is worth dying.

"Thanks for coming with me Aiden, I'll talk to you later. Bye" she said and closed her eyes.

"I'll call you later" I said and looked at Isaac who was smirking at me. Why is he smirking?  Oh he thinks that I can't call her. Idiot.

I smirked back.

" I hope you are ready to go to Paris after 2 days. I'll be leaving now" I said to Isaac and left.

I came back to my office in a good mood with a smile on my face. Workers were looking at me in shock. Ahh... I hate them.

"What the fuck are you looking at? Do I pay you guys to stare me? Just start doing your works before I fire you all" I snapped at them. I may be soft and caring for kitten but it's only for her. I will be like this for the rest of the world.

I went to my office and started working, after few hours of working I took my mobile and looked at my kitten's number. I know my call won't get connected, all thanks to that douche. But trying won't hurt right?

I clicked at the call option, but much to my shock, it ringed. Shit... What will I say to her now? Calm down Aiden you are a CEO for God sake.

******phone conversation******

Dora: hello Aiden
Aiden: he.. hello
Dora: what's up ?
Aiden: I thought you said that I can't call you until tomorrow.
Dora: I can't wait to talk to you so I connected it now, in Aiden's office itself
Aiden: yeah even I can't wait to talk to you that's why I tried calling you even though I know my call won't be connected... But much to my surprise my call got connected.
Dora: Don't you dare leave me and go Isaac Daniel knight... I am coming.... Sorry Aiden I'll talk to you later. I am busy right now. Bye.

*******end of conversation******

"What the fuck?" I yelled looking at my mobile. Where are those two heading? I am so mad that Isaac is my kitten's priority.