AMOUR

ISAAC'S POV

I was in the conference room anxious to get finished with this business deal.

I really don't care whether I get this deal or not.

All I want is to go to NYC and meet my amour.

Amour, she is my everything.
After the death of our parents we were there for each other, our parents died when she was 13 while I was 15.

Both our parents were rich.My cousin Kevin handled the business until I was 18.

After the death of our parents I've never allowed her to leave my side afraid that I'll loose her. That was until 6 months back.

I had to stay in California for some time due to my company issues, so I left her in NYC since she had to work there. Today I am so excited and happy because I am going to surprise her tonight.

After the meeting is done I went to my penthouse.

I took a bath and dressed up in a white shirt.

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. Amour loves white shirt.

When I got ready it was already 6:30pm. Damn that business deal. If I don't reach there at time Kevin will kill me.

I hopped into the car and went to the airport.

I settled myself in my private jet. Perks of being a billionaire.

Five more hours I'll be with my amour. I can't wait to see her expression when she sees me. I just pray that see won't kill me for leaving her for 6 months.

I literally begged her to come with me.
I never beg or request anyone I just order them. She is an exception in everything.

After coming to California , I used to call her and text her daily. She never replied to any of it. She was so angry for leaving her.

I left her in NYC because Kevin was there to protect her. He will tear apart the whole city if she is hurt.

I smiled when I thought what happened when amour came to my office building for the first time.

*************FLASHBACK***********

I came out of my office room, when I saw my Amour talking to my secretary.

When I went closer, I noticed that she was crying.What the hell??

"What's happening?" I asked my secretary coldly.

"Sir, this lady came and demanded to meet you without an appointment. So I was just scolding her for coming here without an appointment and also demanding to meet you" I noticed the way she looked at my Amour. Wrong move bitch.

"Is it?" I turned around and asked my Amour.

She nodded.

I just hugged her. I could here few gasps. Like hell I care.Now this would prove how important she is to me, because I don't show PDA. Hell, I don't even bring women to my office.

"If you want to stay in this job you better treat her with the same respect you give me, am I clear?" I shouted at my secretary.

"Yes sir" she stammered.

Then I took Amour to my office.

After entering the office, she went and sat in my chair.

I stood with arms crossed, waiting for her to say something. I very well know the stunt she pulled outside. She did the same thing when she went to Kevin's office and when Kevin saw her crying he almost killed his secretary for that. No way in hell she is the girl who cried outside,it was just an act. She could have easily knocked out the secretary,hell after all she is a black belt and with hell of a temper.