BEST BOYFRIEND

AIDEN'S POV :

I was looking at my girlfriend baffled. I can't believe she is still thinking about my six-pack. Come on, I can't maintain it while working and wooing her. I am so busy OK?

"So you accepted me as your boyfriend just because I had six-pack?" I questioned her narrowing my eyes.

"No, but it would have been nice if you have six pack, just like you guys expect an hour glass figure and a beautiful face from women you know" she retorted.

When I gave her an 'are you serious' look she just shrugged and continued.

"If men likes girls with an hourglass figure, is it wrong for me to expect six pack from my boyfriend?" she questioned me which rendered me speechless.

"So, you came here at this time to talk about my abdomen?" I thew back a question.

After hesitating few times she finally spoke.

"I am sorry for yelling at you, I was wrong... You were right. Everyone has problems, just like me" she said and lowered her head. She is adorable.

"That's fine, we are in a relationship we'll have up's and down's in our relationship... We'll sit and talk through it. I am happy you took the step to come here to apologize, if not I would have done that" I said and held both of her hands into mine.

"I am not that bad, if I make mistakes I'll apologize OK? " she said pouting.

"I know, my girlfriend is the best" I said and kissed her chin.

"Why did you kiss me in the chin?" my kitten asked puzzled.

"Did you expect me to kiss you on the lips?" I asked her teasingly.

"What? No, I thought you'll kiss in the lips or forehead... But? " she stopped talking while I kissed her chin again.

"Kissing in the chin means that you are cute... Since my girlfriend is cute I kissed your chin" I said and smirked when she lowered eyes shyly.

"You are such a play boy" she burst out suddenly.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked confused.

"Only play boys knew what every kiss means" she said and narrowed her eyes.

"I was not a playboy Kitten, I was a hormonal teenager, I thought having girls made me manly at that time, later it was convenient to have relationships without a label... That's it, but I've never looked at another girl with love and lust after you came into my life and you'll be the only one I'll look with utmost love hereafter" I said and embraced her.

"See, you can seduce them with your speech even when someone is angry at you.... Such a player" she said and hit my chest.

"Alright... Enough arguments for a day. Now come on, I have a surprise for you" I said and pulled her into my bedroom.

When I opened the door she was surprised. I redesigned my bedroom. It's an exact replica of her bedroom Well except the pictures, here it had picture of hers mostly and few of our collaged pictures. I am not going to have that stupid Isaac's picture in my home.

"Why did you?" she questioned while looking around.

"Because, I thought you'll be comfortable when you move in with me. So I redesigned it. As I said, you can move in whenever you feel like but I just want you to know that my bedroom is yours just like my love which is exclusively yours" I said to her.

She was speechless.

"I thought you were moving in with me? " she questioned after sometime.

"No, I thought of staying there only for a night because they were still working on the closet and bathroom. But due to unfortunate reasons, I returned and told them to work tomorrow" I said narrowed my eyes. Because of fighting with her I returned home and told them to continue their work tomorrow.