TERRITORIAL

AIDEN'S POV

After an hour, I was rubbing my kitten's back. She snuggled closer to me and sniffed me. Huh...???

She jumped from my lap and stood up looking around cautiously.

She was questioning me with confusion. I looked at her with amusement. You look so cute like a scared kitty.

When I told her Isaac is in board room she ran. Fuck... No matter what, she always needs Isaac fucking Knight.

I sighed and went inside the board room.

She was listening to Isaac, when he was talking about Vincent. Damn kitten, we have around twenty chairs in this room. But you choose to sit on his lap.... Great.

When she saw pizza she squealed, sat on the table and started eating without a care in the world. She didn't care what others will think? Cute.

Isaac gave me a sandwich box. I was about to smile. But,That asshole stood in between my kitten's legs which made my smile vanish.

Isaac looked at her and asked for pizza indirectly. For God sake you are a billionaire... Can't you buy another pizza?

I smirked at him when he glanced me. My kitten... Sharing food? Impossible.

My smirk fell when she agreed to give him and my anger rose when she fed him. I think he is not paralyzed kitten... He can use his hands.

Suddenly my kitten asked,

"Who" gritting her teeth. What who?

Isaac dismissed her. But she called someone and barked at them. Geez... I am sorry for that person.

I came to know that someone has slapped Isaac, my kitten was pissed off. I am jealous of how much she cares for him.

She slammed the phone and glared Isaac. He gulped. She doesn't look like the girl who squeals for food.

She didn't allow Isaac to explain. Maybe the girl who slapped him was one of his flings.... But why is she not jealous or furious at Isaac. Maybe Isaac is not really her boyfriend? Nah... The way they behave proves that
he is.

My kitten was pacing around and cursing that woman at every words she knew. After an hour someone came in barging. The man was panting and sweating profusely. He was scared looking at my kitten.

She yelled at the person named Theodore which made him flinch. What? I thought she is just a hacker? But she provides IT employers for companies? Why didn't I know that? I'll ask her later.

When Isaac was about to speak, she threw a glass at the wall and shouted which made everyone quite. Damn she looks hot... Wait? What?  She is ready to kill... Control or you will be killed today.

A girl came in with a smug look on her face. She spoke to Isaac ignoring both of us.

When Olivia asked who was she to my kitten, my kitten said that she was Isaac's girlfriend with a smug look on her face. I specifically told her to keep her distance with Isaac...yet here she is claiming that douche as his boyfriend.

When Olivia tried to reach Isaac, my kitten gripped her arm. She slapped her thrice. Damn....

Isaac stood there unfazed as if it is just normal.

My kitten grabbed her chin, tsked and slapped her continuously. Olivia was crying, at one point she became too weak. My kitten stopped and looked at her with disgust.