CALIFORNIA

DORA'S POV

I woke up around 11:00 am. Did I sleep for four hours? Well it's not a surprise I can sleep for days.

I groaned and walked around the penthouse it was filled with pictures of myself and Isaac.

After sometime, I decided to pay a visit to Mr. Isaac Knight ;)
Here I come Izz..

I got ready and made my way to the front door, but it was Locked. Smart move Isaac...but you forgot who I am.

I grinned evilly.

I typed my date of birth as password. Guess what..boom... It opened.

Then I created a false alarm on the terrace..and after few minutes I went outside to find the place empty. You have such brainless bodyguards Isaac.

I made my way to Isaac's company but unfortunately my stomach started grumbling.

So I decided to go for Chinese takeout.

I parked my car and went inside a Chinese restaurant and brought my food.

I was walking through the pathway looking at the food in my hands. Oh..if food was a man I would definitely marry him.

After few steps I bumped into a wall. Very good Dora,this is what you get when you don't look in front while walking...but wait how come a wall in the middle of the pathway...I scrunched and looked above.

There stood a handsome man in suit.Tall I might add (handsome than Isaac...opps)

Suddenly I remembered my food and looked down, there it laid lifeless. Oh my poor food.

I started feeling sad.

Tears formed in my eyes looking at it.

After few minutes I looked above to see the man still standing. What is he still doing here? Is he waiting for me to apologize?

I cleared my throat and was about to apologize but he beat me to it.

"I am sorry" He said. He looks familiar, I've seen him somewhere.

"No, I am sorry, It was my fault I was looking at my food instead of the path" I said with a smile while scratching my head.

"If you want I can buy you the same food or else you can join me for lunch now" He said and winked. Oh my my these womanizers.

I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"No, thanks I will buy it myself" I said and turned to go back to the restaurant.

But suddenly realization hit me. It's been an hour and I am still in the road. If Isaac comes to know he will definitely kill the bodyguards and make a search hunt in California.

"Shit...I have to meet Isaac now" I said it to myself and ran to the car.

I didn't give a glance to that handsome stranger. What handsome? Get a grip Dora.

After 15 minutes.

I reached Isaac's company.

I went inside and made my way to the receptionist.

"Hi,I am here to meet Mr.Knight" I said.

She nodded and gestured me towards the lift.

I went and clicked the 70th floor.

When I reached there I saw his secretary painting her nails. Seriously woman is this why he pays , to paint her damn nails.

I went to her.