DORA JONATHAN

IRIS DANIELLA'S POV:

After Aiden locked me up in a room, I paced around and thought that I was dreaming. How can werewolves and vampires exists? And why am I both of them? Why didn't I know about these things early?

After an hour, someone opened the door slowly, while I turned around and looked at the door guarded.

Ashley came in with a bag, seeing her I relaxed.

"You can think of turning a human and you'll shift, I brought you clothes, I'll be waiting outside" Ashley said, kept the bag on the bed and left.

After shifting, I wore the dress and came out to see men searching around the place while Mark, Aiden and Isaac were nowhere to be found.

"Where are they?" I asked Ashley.

"Mark was arrested, Isaac went with the police and Aiden left, Isaac told me to take you home and also told you to be calm, he also said that he'll take care of everything" Ashley said. Aiden left. Just like that. He didn't even wait for me.

I slumped on the sofa and held my head. Why didn't I tell Aiden soon? I should have told him before our wedding. I expected loyalty and trust but didn't give it myself. I don't deserve Aiden.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright" Ashley said and squeezed my hand.

"No it won't, I should have told everything to Aiden, I didn't know what stopped me from telling him everything" I said and cried.

"Mam, sir told me to drop both of you at home" one of the bodyguards said to us.

With that I went to the car and sat in a daze. Will Aiden forgive me? Will he ask for a divorce l?

I didn't realise we reached until Ashley told me.

Going to our floor, I went to my home and opened the door. After searching the whole house, I realised Aiden was not there.

Sighing, I went to Isaac's home and slumped on the sofa.

Looking at Ashley who was busy in the kitchen, I wondered whether she is angry on Isaac.

When she gave me a cup of hot chocolate and sat beside me, I questioned her.

"Are you angry at Isaac for not saying the truth about me?" I asked while gripping the cup tightly.

"Nope, he never hid anything about himself from me, he just didn't say about you being his sister" Ashley said and smiled.

"So, Aiden won't be mad at me right?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't know about Aiden, but our situation is different from yours, you hid your identity from him, from someone whom you were ready to spend the rest of your life, maybe he'll be mad, but I am sure he'll come around" Ashley said but it did not comfort me.

"What if Aiden wanted a divorce?" I asked in fear.

"Don't worry, I don't think your brother Isaac would allow that to happen" Ashley said confidently.

When I was quite, Ashley started to talk.

"You know werewolves have mate right?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah... I've read it in books, so Isaac is your mate right?" I asked.

"Yeah, when I realised that he was my mate, I decided to run away" Ashley said shocking me. Why would she run away?

Before I could ask her she continued.

"On the day I realised Isaac was my mate, it was his birthday and you celebrated it in college for him and when I saw you hugging him I thought you guys were lovers and decided to leave, since it was the final year, I attended the exams and left New York" she said and smiled.

So it was all my fault.

What would have happened if they didn't meet again?

"I am extremely sorry, I didn't know or I would have convinced Isaac to tell you the truth, I just thought you were his crush and helped him in pursuing you" I apologized to her sincerely.

"No, what I wanted to say is hiding the truth was not a big issue between me and Isaac but it could have lead us be separated forever, that's why it's always good to be truthful in relationships so apologize to Aiden and tell him that you'll never hide anything again" Ashley advised me to which I nodded. I knew I should have told Aiden early but I thought of telling him after getting my revenge on Mark and I know if the situation is reversed I would have made a huge ruckus.

"Yeah, I'll talk with Aiden later. You know I spent years in plotting revenge but Isaac put him in jail just like that" I said mocking myself.

"He didn't do it just like that, he collected evidence spoke to many victims of Marks experiment, lost many projects because of it and with the help of Mr.Micah Knight he did it" she said. Grandpa helped him? And Isaac accepted his help? He did many things but I didn't know.

"Great, so now you can date Isaac without worrying about me being an hindrance" I teased her to which she laughed.

"No, even before we started dating Isaac made me realise that you are more like a family and not his girl, now I know you are his little sister. But why did you chose to be as Dora?" Ashley asked me curiously.

"My dad and Dora's dad were friends but they were more like brothers, we lived next to each other and they were too in the car during the accident, Isaac told the media that I was in the car and Dora wasn't. They believed and I became Dora. She was my best friend, plus Isaac had a crush on Dora" I said and sighed.

"I could never imagine Isaac crushing on a girl with his serious and 'I don't care' face" Ashley said.

"No, he liked her and did some petty, laughable things back then" I said and laughed but she didn't laugh. Damn... What am I talking? Talking about Isaac's crush to his mate.

"Anyway, only you are meant to be his, don't worry about it" I said and patted her shoulder.

As soon as I finished talking, the maindoor opened revealing Isaac entering while carrying a girl who was wearing his coat.

Startled we both stood up. When I went closer I realised the girl was around my age.

But when I saw the scar near her eyes I was stunned. It can't be her right?

"She...she" I stuttered in disbelief.

As if confirming my thoughts, Isaac nodded his head and carried her to his room.

"Call our family doctor, call Kevin" Isaac yelled from his room.

I looked at Ashley who stood there looking confused and lost.

"Who is she? Is she someone you guys know?" Ashley asked me.

"She is the one we were talking about, she is Dora Jonathan" I said and looked at Ashley who turned pale.

Damn.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
11 chapters left...
Vote,
Comment,
Share.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜